Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI fly app not installing
380 8 11-13 07:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emaneg
lvl.2
Italy

Dear Sirs, I've just bought a Mavic Mini and nI've tried to install the Fly app on my samsung cell phone (Android 7.0)
What should I do? Any new release of the app?
Thanks
11-13 07:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We highly recommend using the application with our compatible devices to prevent problem when downloading, as well as to ensure the stability of the app. Please refer to the screenshot below for recommended devices. Thank you for your support.

11-13 08:15
Use props
emaneg
lvl.2
Italy

Thanks. You understand I'm not going to buy a new cell phone just to fly your drone. Have you any plan to extend the compatibility to other cell phone models, or should I give back my mavic mini drone to the seller and ask to be refunded?
11-13 09:16
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100525 ft
United States

Refund!!!!!
11-13 10:21
Use props
JaydenB
lvl.1
Malta

I have the same problem, hope they update their supported devices, I have Xiaomi Redmi S2.
11-13 12:45
Use props
Alamoflyer
lvl.2

United States

JaydenB Posted at 11-13 12:45
I have the same problem, hope they update their supported devices, I have Xiaomi Redmi S2.

Maybe an Android 9 bug? I have LG Xpression Plus 2  - Android 9, ARM 8 core cpu. App not installed error.

I like how the advanced technology of Google's android gives us nice detailed errors to help fix the problem (Sarcasm cause it's 2019.. it's Android 9 and its been so dumbed down it can't give me an error code or message).
11-15 14:40
Use props
rickthephotog
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 08:15
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We highly recommend using the application with our compatible devices to prevent problem when downloading, as well as to ensure the stability of the app. Please refer to the screenshot below for recommended devices. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

I have the same problem and my phone IS on the list of devices. I have an S7.
11-30 12:47
Use props
rickthephotog
lvl.1
United States

Alamoflyer Posted at 11-15 14:40
Maybe an Android 9 bug? I have LG Xpression Plus 2  - Android 9, ARM 8 core cpu. App not installed error.

I like how the advanced technology of Google's android gives us nice detailed errors to help fix the problem (Sarcasm cause it's 2019.. it's Android 9 and its been so dumbed down it can't give me an error code or message).

Not to mention that the app is not in the app store, needs to be downloaded from somewhere else, manually installed, and security turned off on the phone so it will install. I'm sure that the error is because the install procedure is sketchy and conflicting with Android 9 security.
11-30 12:50
Use props
P4P+
lvl.4
United States

Same. I just ordered the Mini. I tried installing the DJI Fly app and got the 'Your device isn't compatible with this version' message. I think I still have time to cancel my order.

Update: Oh I am so glad I tried installing the software before receiving the Mini. The cancelation went through.

12-1 11:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules