Video feed breaks up after warm up then sensor error
614 2 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans078a6cd8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377966 ft
United States

I have never crashed my drone, few weeks ago I got the camera sensor error, last night when I powered up the drone video feed was just fine, no error message, but as the drone warmed up then the video began to break up & get distorted and horizontal lines on the videso especially as I move gimbal up or down.   The video just kept getting worse and worse.

Not just only the feed, but when I looked at the recorded footage the horizontal lines and bad video was also recorded.

I was thinking to replace the flex camera cable, but if its the cable why would the video look good when I first turn on the drone & pregressivly get worse?

I would greatly appreciate any input.

Thank you all.

Albert
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Phantom 4 Pro has caused, For the video issue that you are experiencing to isolate the issue, kindly please refresh the firmware of the said unit and format the SD card. I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/search?q=phantom%204%20pro ) for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Tutorial Video. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2019-11-13
Use props
fans078a6cd8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377966 ft
United States

I have already done all of that, updated firmware, then downgraded the firmware as well but nothing.   New formatted SD card, calibrated sensor on dji assistant 2.

Albert
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules