Navigation System Error - Check Redundancy State
1059 2 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Андрей Филимонов
lvl.1

Latvia

hi

The situation is as follows: when replacing the GPS module, it does not catch a single satellite (the icon in the application is gray - not active)! IMU calibrates perfectly, compass 2 is also normal. Error in application Navigation System Error - Check Redundancy State

thanks for the help
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. For a friendly reminder, we do not recommend fixing the drone by our valued DJI Forum members as this process would definitely void the warranty. If you need help with your product, we highly recommend contacting our support for further evaluation of the unit if the problem can't be solved remotely. Thank you for understanding.
2019-11-13
Use props
Андрей Филимонов
lvl.1

Latvia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 08:13
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. For a friendly reminder, we do not recommend fixing the drone by our valued DJI Forum members as this process would definitely void the warranty. If you need help with your product, we highly recommend contacting our support for further evaluation of the unit if the problem can't be solved remotely. Thank you for understanding.

I need help and specific technical advice (advice from people who have encountered this problem), I can change the GPS module myself ... what kind of guarantee are you talking about ?! I myself service and warranty)
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules