Apple has the Mavic Mini fly more combo in stock with Nov 15 delivery.
2072 19 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

DJI Mavic Mini Drone Fly More Combo

https://store.apple.com/xc/product/HNFZ2VC/A
2019-11-13
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
United States

Heres a working link.  https://www.apple.com/shop/product/HNFZ2VC/A/dji-mavic-mini-drone-fly-more-combo?fnode=a3
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this great information to our valued DJI Forum members! Great find.
2019-11-13
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's very cool!! Hopefully some folks that are looking for ways to get their MM can do so. If I could, I'd cancel my order through DJI and go a different route myself. But I can't really, and I've decided to just ride out the wait. Might make me appreciate it more!!
2019-11-13
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-13 08:11
That's very cool!! Hopefully some folks that are looking for ways to get their MM can do so. If I could, I'd cancel my order through DJI and go a different route myself. But I can't really, and I've decided to just ride out the wait. Might make me appreciate it more!!

Yeah, I had that same thought at first too. I didn't want to wait until Dec to get mine tho, so I canceled from DJi and ordered from a authorized Dji seller Camrise on eBay. My fly more mini is out for delivery today. On another note tho, Apple stores also have them for same day pickup if there's one close to you.  

Anyway I hope you enjoy yours when you get it. Hopefully they'll release the update to unlock authorization zones by then.
2019-11-13
Use props
Jestered
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16112 ft
United States

Just ordered the FMC from Apple.  Order is being processed with a delivery date of Nov. 15.  Once it actually ships I'll cancel my DJI order.
2019-11-13
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jestered Posted at 11-13 10:34
Just ordered the FMC from Apple.  Order is being processed with a delivery date of Nov. 15.  Once it actually ships I'll cancel my DJI order.

i wouldn't cancel until you come home from flying on the first day. lol

like you, i have a couple of orders going; trust but verify
it's good to see so many channels start to open up with fmc inventory in stock.
2019-11-13
Use props
Jestered
lvl.2
United States

Well, it's pretty safe to say the Apple order was the way to go!  I placed the order today at 12:18pm and it stated it would be delivered on Friday.  Well, I just got my shipment email at 4:10pm.  Not only is it shipping, but it's shipping next day and will be delivered tomorrow!  Yay for Apple!!!!

2019-11-13
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

^got my fmc tracking number from bby today as well, delivery by friday.

i guess i'm in a little bit of a situation because that is much earlier than the early december date promised which mean my wellbots shipment might fly tomorrow and now i have two.

btw, this is what i paid at best buy:

mavic mini combo $500
birthday 10% $50
sales tax $40
otd $490
rtmn 15% $74 or $70 max
amexoffer $30
bb rewards (earned) $10
net $380

2019-11-13
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
United States

Jestered Posted at 11-13 14:16
Well, it's pretty safe to say the Apple order was the way to go!  I placed the order today at 12:18pm and it stated it would be delivered on Friday.  Well, I just got my shipment email at 4:10pm.  Not only is it shipping, but it's shipping next day and will be delivered tomorrow!  Yay for Apple!!!!

[view_image]

Glad to hear you're getting it faster than anticipated. I just got mine today, but sadly I'm on the edge of an Authorization zone. No flying at home for me until Dji allows mini users to unlock authorization zones in Dec.
2019-11-13
Use props
Jestered
lvl.2
United States

Wow, that's a great net price for the little bird!  I didn't do anywhere near that well, but I did get 3% cash back since I used Apple Pay and my Apple credit card through the Apple Store.
2019-11-13
Use props
Big V
lvl.1

United States

has anybody been able to track their package from Apple? Apple send me a tracking number and the company that Apple send me a tracking number and the company that is Should be delivering my product called global eagle logistics but I can’t track my package anywhere and found very little information about shipping company . I am wondering if this is too good to be true
2019-11-14
Use props
Big V
lvl.1

United States

Jestered Posted at 11-13 14:16
Well, it's pretty safe to say the Apple order was the way to go!  I placed the order today at 12:18pm and it stated it would be delivered on Friday.  Well, I just got my shipment email at 4:10pm.  Not only is it shipping, but it's shipping next day and will be delivered tomorrow!  Yay for Apple!!!!

[view_image]

Was wondering if you received your drone yet or do have any tracking in?  Mine says it’s arriving tomorrow the 15th I have a tracking number the shipping company but I can’t track my package
2019-11-14
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

ordered mine early the 13th.

just showed up today via a private shipping service
2019-11-15
Use props
Jestered
lvl.2
United States

It was delivered a few days after it said it would, but I did get it.  CEVA Logistics delivered it, which I thought was odd, but...  Love this little bird!
2019-11-23
Use props
djiuser_7hYg1kRMAzzS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 404075 ft
Ethiopia

TruGreen Posted at 11-15 13:28
ordered mine early the 13th.

just showed up today via a private shipping service

Is the apple fly more combo the same with dji store?
When I check what's in the box at Apple store it doesn't seem like it or they left to list some of the items?
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_7hYg1kRMAzzS
lvl.2
Ethiopia

that_HMMWV_guy Posted at 11-13 08:09
Heres a working link.  https://www.apple.com/shop/product/HNFZ2VC/A/dji-mavic-mini-drone-fly-more-combo?fnode=a3

When I check what's in the box at Apple store it doesn't seem like it or they left to list some of the items?
2019-12-2
Use props
djiuser_7hYg1kRMAzzS
lvl.2
Ethiopia

that_HMMWV_guy Posted at 11-13 08:09

2019-12-2
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_7hYg1kRMAzzS Posted at 12-2 22:05

yes same exact item as from DJI
2019-12-3
Use props
djiuser_7hYg1kRMAzzS
lvl.2
Ethiopia

TruGreen Posted at 12-3 01:46
yes same exact item as from DJI

That's good, ordered November 13 and its still on processing. Better cancel and order from Apple
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules