Remote control replacement?
870 4 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

The DJI Care Refresh only covers the aircraft and not the remote controller.  Would DJI sell these remotes separately?  I live in the US.  I know they have them available for other drones out there but not yet for the Mini.  Customer service asked me to check Amazon because they didn't know.  Lol!  Anyways, it may be a dumb question, but I hope they sell them later.  I would hate to buy another Mini just for the remote control.  
2019-11-13
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd say once all the hoopla of all this pre-sale stuff is sorted, there probably will be availability of RC's to purchase separately. Just a question of when.
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Joemar7, may I know what happened to your Mavic Mini controller? Please kindly tell me the details of the issue and I'd love to help.
Besides, can you tell me how you contact the customer service? Thanks.
2019-11-13
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

DJI Thor Posted at 11-13 19:44
Hi Joemar7, may I know what happened to your Mavic Mini controller? Please kindly tell me the details of the issue and I'd love to help.
Besides, can you tell me how you contact the customer service? Thanks.

Hi DJI Thor.  I haven't received my mini yet.  I was just asking in general and was curious to know if there will be replacements available for sale in case something goes wrong with my remote.  I contacted the sales customer service chat via the DJI store.   
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Joemar7 Posted at 11-14 09:25
Hi DJI Thor.  I haven't received my mini yet.  I was just asking in general and was curious to know if there will be replacements available for sale in case something goes wrong with my remote.  I contacted the sales customer service chat via the DJI store.

Please don't worry, if there is anything happened to your controller, please contact us at any time, we will do our best to provide support. And hope you'll receive your Mavic Mini soon.
2019-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules