Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App Won't Install
438 6 11-13 13:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JaydenB
lvl.1
Malta

Today I recieved my Mavic Mini, when I went to install it's app DJI Fly, its giving me an "App Not Installed Error". I have a Xiaomi Redmi S2. Device is updated to lastest firmware (Android 9) If my phone is not supported, I hope DJI will understand that no one is going to buy a new phone just to support the app. Thanks. Screenshot_5.png

11-13 13:09
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi JaydenB, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Since the mobile device you are using is not compatible with DJI Fly app, we may suggest that you try another mobile device to ensure the full performance of the app. Hope for your kind understanding. mini cmpt list.png
11-13 19:41
Use props
fox mx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71394 ft
New Zealand

DJI Thor Posted at 11-13 19:41
Hi JaydenB, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Since the mobile device you are using is not compatible with DJI Fly app, we may suggest that you try another mobile device to ensure the full performance of the app. Hope for your kind understanding.[view_image]

I have same problem ,im not going out buy new phone or (grandma not going to let me use her phone)    ,DJI needs to put large warning lables on the box to state which phone compatible, otherwise people  be tick off or  retuning them. there was no probs with other dji apps
11-15 00:41
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fox mx Posted at 11-15 00:41
I have same problem ,im not going out buy new phone or (grandma not going to let me use her phone)    ,DJI needs to put large warning lables on the box to state which phone compatible, otherwise people  be tick off or  retuning them. there was no probs with other dji apps

I am sorry for the trouble. May I know the specific mobile device you are using?
11-15 02:50
Use props
JaydenB
lvl.1
Malta

DJI Thor Posted at 11-13 19:41
Hi JaydenB, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Since the mobile device you are using is not compatible with DJI Fly app, we may suggest that you try another mobile device to ensure the full performance of the app. Hope for your kind understanding.[view_image]

I tried using my brothers Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and the app worked. Will you be updating your compatible devices anytime soon?
11-15 11:32
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

JaydenB Posted at 11-15 11:32
I tried using my brothers Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and the app worked. Will you be updating your compatible devices anytime soon?

Hi Jayden, thank you for getting back. We haven't noticed the news about the update of the list. We will forward your mobile device model to the engineers to notice, yet, we are unable to assure that it will be compatible in the future. At this moment, we still suggest using a compatible device. Thank you for your understanding.
11-16 03:27
Use props
djiuser_jVAECRcuKaNY
lvl.1

United States

fox mx Posted at 11-15 00:41
I have same problem ,im not going out buy new phone or (grandma not going to let me use her phone)    ,DJI needs to put large warning lables on the box to state which phone compatible, otherwise people  be tick off or  retuning them. there was no probs with other dji apps

I noticed that not one of the many, many reviewers mentioned this very large compatibility problem.  To me this screams of a lot of effort on DJI's part to keep a major  problem under wraps.
11-18 10:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules