OSMO Pocket "Gimbal Protected Tap to Resume"
8103 4 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edbartra
New

United States

I frequently get this message when turning ON the OSMO Pocket "Gimbal Protected Tap to Resume".  Why is this happning, and is this issue covered under warranty.  The device has never been dropped, and the problem seems to come and go randomly if I power it ON/OFF/ON a few times.  Should I send it into DJI to have them repair?  I got this as a gift, and I have the original reciept, but it's not in my name. Does that even matter?
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please check if there is anything stuck the gimbal, or check if the sticker is removed. Besides, please try to calibrate the gimbal, please calibrate with it standing in the flat surface. If the error persists, you may send it in for a diagnosis. Please don't worry, the name of the receipt will not affect the warranty of the Osmo Pocket itself. Please start an online repair request at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, thank you.
2019-11-13
Use props
djiuser_wgS34uovCpql
New

Pakistan

I am suffering with the same problem, But I am in Pakistan what can I do, here is not any Dji Repair center
2021-4-18
Use props
Mohamed Hidri
New

United States

Since I bought it , I used it about 3 min in total. Now it says “gimbal protected” before then it says “ calibrate” then shuts off
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mohamed Hidri Posted at 7-9 11:43
Since I bought it , I used it about 3 min in total. Now it says “gimbal protected” before then it says “ calibrate” then shuts off

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the issue occurs every time when you turn on the device? Would you please check whether there are somethings in the gimbal? Please clean it and try again.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules