o(^-^)o
fans799afcf3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

My OSMO pocket is dead!

I can't turn it on.
Symtom: when the power button is pressed, red LED is flashing for a while then off. Nothing on, screen is blank and no gimble movement.
I charged the unit many times and the problem still there.
Is there a hardware reset somewhere so that I can do a hard reset?
2019-11-14
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I wouldn't think so.
It sounds like the battery fell below it's minimum charge level. I think the minimum safe level for storage is around 24%. If it falls below that in use it should be recharged slightly again before it is stored. The red only blinking light is a warning that it needs to be done.
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-14
Use props
fans799afcf3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Oh! I found out the problem now!
My USB charger may have problem. When I plugined the usb cable with this charger to charge my OSMO pocket, the green led is flashing indicating it is charging. It just continues flashing even I leave it charging overnight.

When I use another charger, the green flashing led will be off after the unit is fully charged. My OSMO pocket can now be turned on after fully charged.

Thanks
2019-11-16
Use props
Daniel Allouche
New

Israel

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-11-14 07:40
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Like this for days
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules