Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini shipment from DJI held for agreement to pay duty.
319 9 11-14 05:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fliptwister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22516 ft
United States

I ordered the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from DJI within a half hour after it was announced and I was expecting to receive it today. Order Number: 0014984255045. I got a notification from FedEx this morning "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty". Very disappointed. I was so looking forward to getting this drone. I hope DJI can sort this out quickly. Screen shot from FedEx mobile app (tracking number blacked out): Screenshot_20191114-072310rev.png

11-14 05:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you for your understanding.
11-14 08:36
Use props
Crystal Void
lvl.1

United States

same trouble here .. i am guessing the  "TOTAL ADDRESSES
949". on the DirectDistribution order are all getting the same message.

did some paperwork get forgotten ?
11-14 10:30
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100525 ft
United States

This is what happens when companies are sloppy
11-14 11:00
Use props
fliptwister
lvl.2
United States

I  was in the AK group. Status just changed from clearance delay to Scheduled Delivery Pending. Good news. Looking at detail in mobile app it says "1:30 PM Held, cleared regulatory egency(s) after aircraft/truck departed". 1:30 pm in AK was 4:30 pm CST.  I would say it is shipping tomorrow unless FedEx has another flight going out AK later today. This shipment is only weekday delivery so it might be Monday...oh well I'm just happy that it is still not being held any longer. Here is screenshot of recent history in FedEx mobile app:
11-14 15:30
Use props
Ramacher
lvl.1

United States

Our minis must be in the same shipment because mine says the exact same thing with the same time as well. BUT I called FedEx about an hour ago and the agent told me it's still missing some documentation/forms required to clear customs and that's why there's no expected ship date. And just as you said, since it was sent as weekday delivery the soonest it'll make it is Monday and that's IF it clears customs tomorrow.
11-14 16:47
Use props
fliptwister
lvl.2
United States

Ramacher Posted at 11-14 16:47
Our minis must be in the same shipment because mine says the exact same thing with the same time as well. BUT I called FedEx about an hour ago and the agent told me it's still missing some documentation/forms required to clear customs and that's why there's no expected ship date. And just as you said, since it was sent as weekday delivery the soonest it'll make it is Monday and that's IF it clears customs tomorrow.

That is very bad news. I hope this can be resolved very soon. 22 hours since the last FedEx update.

DJI, can we have an update on this?
11-15 12:24
Use props
djiuser_VcPCP3qH38aI
lvl.1

United States

There’s another shipment held for two days now in Memphis Tennessee.
11-21 04:48
Use props
djiuser_VcPCP3qH38aI
lvl.1

United States

Another shipment held in Memphis TN for two days now.
11-21 04:49
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

djiuser_VcPCP3qH38aI Posted at 11-21 04:49
Another shipment held in Memphis TN for two days now.

It usually takes 1-2 business days for the clearance, which is normal, it shall be updated soon, appreciate your understanding and patience.
11-22 05:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules