FEDEX DELAY - Mavic Mini Stuck in Alaska
5091 10 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ottomanz16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236 ft
United States

Tracking info reflects:  Clearance Delay Import in Alaska.  Help please.  Order 0018402496525.  
2019-11-14
Use props
fliptwister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22516 ft
United States

Not sure if you saw my post. It is likely delayed for agreement to pay duty. I got a notification from FedEx this morning "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty". There are a bunch of US people over in the Mavic forum with same issue with drone being held in ANCHORAGE, AK. Possibly a large first shipment from DJI to US? When I track on FedEx on line it simply says "Clearance delay - Import". When I use FedEx Mobile app I get the more detailed description which is above.
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox for further information. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-14
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

This sucks man. I hope it works itself out
2019-11-14
Use props
Ramacher
lvl.2

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-14 08:24
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox for further information. Thank you for your understanding and support!

My tracking is showing the same thing. I contacted FedEx twice, once this morning and again 5 minutes ago. FedEx is telling me that customs needs to be provided with a form from the shipper (DJI) and customs has attempted to contact DJI and has not received a response. How long until DJI provides customs with the required documentation/forms?
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_LhyFOc0Js6uy
New

United States

Another DJI flop occuring at FedEx in Memphis right now with my shipment with dumping duties needing to be paid.
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_LhyFOc0Js6uy
New

United States

Another DJI flop occuring at FedEx in Memphis right now with my shipment with dumping duties needing to be paid.
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_YQkBRkAZSd5v
New

United States

I also have a new DJI Mavic Mini sitting in Anchorage AK. I wish DJI would pay what they owe so we can get our purchase. China Companies are notorious for not paying their fair amounts. I once ordered a solar panel from a company that happened to be a China Company. When I got it, the custom claim said it was for a $15.00 plastic toy. That company got away with paying a 10th of the real amout of $150.00 for the solar panel. Get your act together, Please!  Don't make me regret buying from DJi............
2019-11-15
Use props
Ottomanz16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236 ft
United States

Just cleared - scheduled for a Monday delivery.  Worked out well in the end.  Thanks all.
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_5qU60YG2dVep
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_YQkBRkAZSd5v Posted at 11-15 06:22
I also have a new DJI Mavic Mini sitting in Anchorage AK. I wish DJI would pay what they owe so we can get our purchase. China Companies are notorious for not paying their fair amounts. I once ordered a solar panel from a company that happened to be a China Company. When I got it, the custom claim said it was for a $15.00 plastic toy. That company got away with paying a 10th of the real amout of $150.00 for the solar panel. Get your act together, Please!  Don't make me regret buying from DJi............

Same. I also have a mavic mini sitting in Anchorage. But fedex sent me a message today morning, around 8 am et saying it is already on a delivery van. But the website says no delivery date scheduled, due to customs clearance.

Did you have the same issue?
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_5qU60YG2dVep
lvl.1

United States

Following seems to be the reason for my hold up. Ugh.
Screenshot_20191117-120217.png
2019-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules