Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New drone-to-phone Remote ID
4848 60 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

"His ridiculous logic, dji upset 100% of their customers, and hopes to grow its drone business, that is the biggest pile of BS anyone has tried to peddle around here. "

Complete distraction.   More profitable business for drone makers is selling expensive commercial drones to commercial customers with huge budgets.  
2020-2-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

"This guy lives in CUCKOO LAND he is not the full shilling, he is the only one here on this forum who believes his ridiculous made up BS, and why, well here’s why it is for nothing else except to TROLL ME ."

hallmark007 back to attacking people, then playing Victim.  Oh woe is poor wittle hallmark007.   All part of his Modus operandi, to further distract and derail from discussions which hit to close to home.   
2020-2-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

"DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging technology, today demonstrated a direct drone-to-phone, Wi-Fi based solution to remotely identify airborne drones, pioneering an easy way for anyone with a smartphone to monitor nearby drones for enhanced safety, security and peace of mind."

Killing any possibility of drone hobbists arguing in comments to FAA, that it would be impractical and/or to costly to add to current drones and forth coming drones.

We drone hobbists had zero input when special interests were twisting FAA's arms, and concocting responses to FAA's call for input on Remote ID.  Which originally was limited in scope and available only to authorized government employees.

Commerical drone makers and commerical drone customers got what they needed and wanted.  Remote ID, plus drone tracking, and pilot location, available to everyone!   

Leaving us with no choice, other than deal with FAA via comment process.  

We were played like pawns, and used like canon fodder.  

2020-2-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well I was right, we now have HT telling us all here on this forum.
Dji have no more interest in hobbyists customers and this is the reason they have decided to create an app that would reveal their identity and location.

But wait for it, according to HT they are only interested in commercial business, so is he making the most ridiculous statement of all here, pause and check out how stupid an idea this really is.

HT says dji will and have planned to give our identity and location to general public (although both dji and ARC denied this) by using their remote to drone to phone app, thus annoying offending 100% of their customers. And for one reason and one reason only, they don’t want our business they only want commercial business and this is where it sounds so ridiculous is he forgot to think it through before putting his foot in his mouth and it is this, COMMERCIAL BUSINESS WILL ALSO BE VERY ANNOYED OFFENDED AND MOSTLY PI#SED ”WHY” and this is the funny part ,BECAUSE COMMERCIAL PILOTS WILL ALSO HAVE TO USE PHONE TO DRONE SO EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHERE THEY ARE , it’s hilariously funny and easily the most ridiculous conspiracy I’ve heard coming out of the worlds founder of conspiracy theories, really this is gold.

SO TO SUM UP HEDGETRIMMER CONSPIRACY, DJI DROPPING ALL CUSTOMERS IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL BUSINESS (which according to some is 10 years or more away) AND THEIR DRONE TO PHONE WILL DIVULGE ALL COMMERCIAL PILOTS INFORMATION INCLUDING THEIR LOCATION, AND MORE THAN THAT COMMERCIAL BUSINESS WILL FLOCK TO DJI’s DOOR TO GET CRAFT AND VOLUNTARILY GIVE OUT ALL THEIR DATA TO THE CHINEESE COMPANY.

This guy lives and breathes in the twilight zone, and this is clear because anyone who would come up with something so daft has to be on another planet.
2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I think all the rubbish about being used as cannon fodder is just ridiculous and ignorant.

1/ if you watch the video above, dji clearly say on both videos, that ARC was given clear instructions by FAA to come up with a working REMOTE ID, that would be available to all and that included both security and public, now the ignorance comes from the simple fact that although Dji and Arc in their white paper clearly explain what mission they were tasked with by the FAA , but Hedgetrimmers ignorant conspiracy to us all (and he is almost alone on this) that both dji and ARC are lying, so it’s ok for him to call others liars and expect us all to believe his conspiracy theory.

Why I know it’s just a conspiracy theory.

1/ lone believer
2/ failed to read public signed documents
3/ completely ignored all those involved in talks about Remote ID
4/ completely ignored 90% of you tubers who have studied NPRM and all notes an discussion’s on the matter
5/ completely ignored so many videos posted in which dji has been interviewed FAA have been interviewed , commercial pilots and business have been interviewed, but has chosen to believe and post one you tuber with 500 subs and who can’t even decipher the new NPRM.

Why is he ignorant.
1/ believes everyone on here is wrong, “except himself”
2/ is making out all you tube videos presenting correct information are wrong
3/ is making out that dji executive’s in both videos above are lying
4/ is making out a very respectable you tube interviewer Rick is lying to all 86,000 subscribers
5/ as most around here will know, hates dji and is always the first to stir the hysteria here.

I think for anyone now facing into new rules from FAA would be horrified at the proposals they have come up with, there almost distain for drone users, their attitude of clear ignorance of a task force they set up ARC to come up with measures to operate a successful remote ID and whe they did, they completely ignored it.

Hedgetrimmer wants you to think that some foreign company came up with a really good solution, free of cost and free of complications, and as he highlighted in their video anyone could see location of drone pilot, so in other words it was available for all both security FAA and public, they never said that all information should be available for general public , but what they clearly said was that information would only be available for those chosen by the FAA, so in other words FAA decides. but it would stand to reason that if it was not available to everyone then no point because the could not fulfill their task. But app is very capable of NOT divulging any information to anyone it choose including general public, but ignorant people might not be able to work this out, anyone with a modicum of savvy would find it easy.
So this leads his conspiracy and ignorance into thinking that dji told FAA to make this is available for general public, which is beyond ridiculous, if we go back to summer 2017 ARC which included dji were sent away to find a solution for remote ID which would include information to be given to both all security and public, in fact it’s all documented in the white paper produced by both dji and subsequent by ARC. But ignorant people decide not to bother reading.
Is Hedgetrimmer trying to lead others into thinking that dji a Chinese completely outsmarted the great Americans at the FAA, well this would suggest that he believes these Americans are pretty stupid, in fact worse totally incompetent, so maybe he believes this is an American thing.

One thing I do know Hedgetrimmer is at the heart of most conspiracy theories on this forum, of late hes come up against a real nemesis who has firmly put him in his box regarding knowing anything about drones and has put paid to all his very strange notions and his constant harrying of new members with ridiculous theories and notions, I think he now feels only way out is to start trolling againnnnnnnnn.
2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I suppose pilot Institute are also lying and got it wrong.

https://content.dji.com/be-heard ... sed-remote-id-rule/

2020-3-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-1 05:05
Well I was right, we now have HT telling us all here on this forum.
Dji have no more interest in hobbyists customers and this is the reason they have decided to create an app that would reveal their identity and location.
More rants and ravings from DJI's Fanatic boy.   hallmark007's rants and raviings are meant to slide blame on to FAA.
Any chance you could discuss a topic without jumping to Insults, B.lowing S.moke, putting words in other people's mouths, going off-topic / de-railing?

hallmark007, since you have once again chosen to go off-topic, trolling with insults, lies, etc...

Tell all of us hallmark007, what is in it for you?   
Why do you continually vehemently displaraging anyone making a negative comment about DJI?  

(Don't lie, less I post what you slipped up in one of you numerous PM rants and ravings to me as to the "what" & "why".)
2020-3-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-1 06:02
I think all the rubbish about being used as cannon fodder is just ridiculous and ignorant.

1/ if you watch the video above, dji clearly say on both videos, that ARC was given clear instructions by FAA to come up with a working REMOTE ID, that would be available to all and that included both security and public, now the ignorance comes from the simple fact that although Dji and Arc in their white paper clearly explain what mission they were tasked with by the FAA , but Hedgetrimmers ignorant conspiracy to us all (and he is almost alone on this) that both dji and ARC are lying, so it’s ok for him to call others liars and expect us all to believe his conspiracy theory.

"One thing I do know Hedgetrimmer is at the heart of most conspiracy theories on this forum, of late hes come up against a real nemesis who has firmly put him in his box regarding knowing anything about drones..."

2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Again ignoring “ ALL THE FACTS” it’s just what conspiracy theorists do, everything I posted is fact backed up by documents videos and online content, Hedgetrimmer posts DRACO AERIAL (I know who’s he) that’s the extent of proof he’s provided, ignorance is bliss.

Now he’s threatening, definitely lost the plot since other members have taken him down a peg or two and shown him up for what he really is on this forum .
2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

As we can see when the lunatics have no proof they start to panic and post rubbish, he’s been done again , Back of the Onion bag..........
2020-3-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

At bottom, DJI's own video, pushing for Remote ID:

Transcribed rom video:
drone to phone remote id is a way for anyone to remote identify a drone in real time on a smartphone
you can see information like flight path of drone, location of pilot, and id number of drone

for drones and people that fly them, by letting authorties and anyone curious have access to this information
For drone pilots it means accountablity becomes the rule

Boy it sure sounds like our best interests were at heart - NOT!

2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Again creating hysteria, read the document, or are you still calling everyone a liar , you got your ar*e kicked again and it’s now a daily occurrence and will continue if you keep posting rubbish, why not go to other threads and express your horror at above video, I’ll tell you why, afraid of getting your ar*e kicked there as well. Read the document then comment .
Also forgot to tell everyone how dji will get all the commercial business if there going to post all commercial pilots location and data, that was easily the funniest thing I've ever read, maybe explain that one, hehe LMAO .

https://content.dji.com/be-heard ... sed-remote-id-rule/
2020-3-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The Drone to Phone proposal is a violation of our personal security, and should not be permitted. But, more importantly, how can it work, technically speaking, and is there a way to hack it and stop it from working.
2020-3-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Geebax Posted at 3-1 13:36
The Drone to Phone proposal is a violation of our personal security, and should not be permitted. But, more importantly, how can it work, technically speaking, and is there a way to hack it and stop it from working.

Barely 24-hours left to make a comment to FAA on Remote ID.

If you have already made a comment, no harm in making another one.
2020-3-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-1 13:31
Again creating hysteria, read the document, or are you still calling everyone a liar , you got your ar*e kicked again and it’s now a daily occurrence and will continue if you keep posting rubbish, why not go to other threads and express your horror at above video, I’ll tell you why, afraid of getting your ar*e kicked there as well. Read the document then comment .
Also forgot to tell everyone how dji will get all the commercial business if there going to post all commercial pilots location and data, that was easily the funniest thing I've ever read, maybe explain that one, hehe LMAO .

"... keep posting rubbish, why not go to other threads and express your horror at above video, I’ll tell you why, afraid of getting your ar*e kicked there as well."

You just dismissed DJI!

The video is DJI's own!

hallmark007 has accomplished a previously thought impossible task, kicking of his own ar*e!

2020-3-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-1 18:18
Barely 24-hours left to make a comment to FAA on Remote ID.

If you have already made a comment, no harm in making another one.

Not much point, I am not a US citizen.
2020-3-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Think this video and djis submissions to the FAA shows unequivocally who’s side they were on, and any logical thinking would have seen this.
Interesting google are backing our hobby.
Worth reading djis submission, clear and precise.

https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=FAA-2019-1100-51823

Ar#e kicked again.
Oh ye of little faith.

2020-3-12
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Thinking this drone to phone thing through, I cannot see how it would work technically. No DJI drone is technically capable of transmitting on cellphone frequencies, so it cannot work that way. That leaves us with WiFi, but DJI drones cannot transmit a compatible WiFi signal while they are transmitting the format of signal that DJI uses to return telemetry information to the RC unit. That only leaves one possibility, that the DJI app to receive the signal is able to read the telemetry data by re-configuring the WiFi reception capability of the phone being used to receive the signal. I am not sure that is even possible within the framework of the operating system of the phone. So how can 'any phone' receive this information?
2020-3-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Geebax Posted at 3-12 13:55
Thinking this drone to phone thing through, I cannot see how it would work technically. No DJI drone is technically capable of transmitting on cellphone frequencies, so it cannot work that way. That leaves us with WiFi, but DJI drones cannot transmit a compatible WiFi signal while they are transmitting the format of signal that DJI uses to return telemetry information to the RC unit. That only leaves one possibility, that the DJI app to receive the signal is able to read the telemetry data by re-configuring the WiFi reception capability of the phone being used to receive the signal. I am not sure that is even possible within the framework of the operating system of the phone. So how can 'any phone' receive this information?

Not sure but dji have already demonstrated it, also it’s coming to Europe from July this year .
2020-3-13
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

I was hoping to learn a bit more about this issue from this thread, though, the sUAS/model aircraft community took way too long to decide to make themselves heard.  Even on the threads here, pilots for some reason never thought to engage with their local FAA office, which is beyond me.  I know people that have had multiple drones, then decided to just 'throw their hands in the air' and simply give up, as they didn't have the foresight that at the very least, some sort of knowledge would benefit them in FAA affairs.  At the very most, many or most of us could have been more unified in giving proper representation to our interests, instead of leaving that up to big corporate and government to sway the industry.  Oh well, it's just about spilled milk at this point.
2020-3-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

Neo Supreme Posted at 3-13 04:15
I was hoping to learn a bit more about this issue from this thread, though, the sUAS/model aircraft community took way too long to decide to make themselves heard.  Even on the threads here, pilots for some reason never thought to engage with their local FAA office, which is beyond me.  I know people that have had multiple drones, then decided to just 'throw their hands in the air' and simply give up, as they didn't have the foresight that at the very least, some sort of knowledge would benefit them in FAA affairs.  At the very most, many or most of us could have been more unified in giving proper representation to our interests, instead of leaving that up to big corporate and government to sway the industry.  Oh well, it's just about spilled milk at this point.

I think 52,000 submissions was in the end a pretty good number, I suppose people just have to wait and see now.
2020-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules