United States

Ouch! Sorry about your incident.
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_7qrT5shmsGtb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 807395 ft
United States

Sorry to hear! I've had a similar issue with mine. The drone will fly 2.5 miles away but the signal blocked by your house!
I was flying mine at a golf course and signal got cut out and the drone did whatever it wanted crashing into the ground and breaking the gimbal. I contacted dji and that's what they told me lol.

Thanks for your patience. We just got the feedback from our engineers and here is the result of the analysis, the crash accident in 11/19/2019 was there result of a pilot error. the pilot is flying the drone behind the trees. The user decided to lower the drone until the tree completely blocks the RC signal and crashed. The pilot is commanding the drone towards the ground at a high speed right before the RC signal got cut off. The drone maintains its speed and hit the ground. Also seems the drone just soft touch the ground.

Thanks for choosing DJI.
Best regards,

I purposefully flew the drone behind the trees, granted it goes at least 2 miles away!
2019-12-19
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

charliebrown Posted at 12-18 03:30
I think people don't know about it

I think you are right, and it should be better advertised, is affordable.
Not every buyer comes around this forum or official DJI store.
2019-12-19
Use props
Goldorak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36890 ft
Canada

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2019-12-19 13:04
I think you are right, and it should be better advertised, is affordable.
Not every buyer comes around this forum or official DJI store.

I even saw on the mavic Pilot forum that https://djidroneservice.com claim that the mini have a weakness with how fragile the arms are! Is their anything that DJI intend to do, because that amount of broken drones will be unbelievable. I even heard that some felt from 3 feet and broke the arm at almost zero speed.

I was also told that they don't do crash test on their product despite that the are a leader in that field!

2020-1-5
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Goldorak Posted at 1-5 23:00
I even saw on the mavic Pilot forum that https://djidroneservice.com claim that the mini have a weakness with how fragile the arms are! Is their anything that DJI intend to do, because that amount of broken drones will be unbelievable. I even heard that some felt from 3 feet and broke the arm at almost zero speed.

I was also told that they don't do crash test on their product despite that the are a leader in that field!

That would be interesting to know.
2020-1-6
Use props
djiuser_kjS8dvoQcU0v
New

United Kingdom

My mavic crashed all ok but hovers about 4 inches off ground and tilts to the right any help
2020-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules