Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't combine Tripod mode with Cinematic mode.
514 5 2019-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlygandeFredrik
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi! When I set Tripod mode, I can't activate Cinematic mode. Is it supposed to be that way?
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We can only use an Intelligent Flight Mode one at the time. Therefore, if you will choose the Cinematic mode you cannot choose the Tripod mode unless you will exit on the current intelligent flight mode and enter a new one. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-14
Use props
FlygandeFredrik
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-14 10:42
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We can only use an Intelligent Flight Mode one at the time. Therefore, if you will choose the Cinematic mode you cannot choose the Tripod mode unless you will exit on the current intelligent flight mode and enter a new one. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support!

OK, I understand and also found everything in the manual now. But It would be interesting with a brief explanation of the reasons behind? Would't it be a good idea to be able to combine Tripod mode with Cinematic mode in a firmware update? Not all other flight modes needs to be added. I mean, smoothness in Tripod mode + smoothness in Cinematic mode = extra smooth?
2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlygandeFredrik Posted at 11-16 05:45
OK, I understand and also found everything in the manual now. But It would be interesting with a brief explanation of the reasons behind? Would't it be a good idea to be able to combine Tripod mode with Cinematic mode in a firmware update? Not all other flight modes needs to be added. I mean, smoothness in Tripod mode + smoothness in Cinematic mode = extra smooth?

Hi, thank you for the additional information. I will consider this as a suggestion of yours and we will forward this to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-16
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>
Germany

FlygandeFredrik Posted at 11-16 05:45

"Would't it be a good idea to be able to combine Tripod mode with Cinematic mode in a firmware update?"

It won't. In tripod mode, once you click on the 'camera on tripod' symbol on the screen you can dial down horizontal/vertical speed and yaw so much that your drone will move no faster than a turtle. Almost.
Adding cinematic mode = slower breaking makes no sense in tripod mode.

Many people don't know that tripod mode can be adjusted by clicking on that symbol.
It took me a while myself until I accidentally hit it.

2019-11-17
Use props
FlygandeFredrik
lvl.1
Sweden

Eric13 Posted at 11-17 15:52
"Would't it be a good idea to be able to combine Tripod mode with Cinematic mode in a firmware update?"

It won't. In tripod mode, once you click on the 'camera on tripod' symbol on the screen you can dial down horizontal/vertical speed and yaw so much that your drone will move no faster than a turtle. Almost.

Hmm, thanks, I'll check that out!
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules