Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC MINI QUICKSHOTS | ARE THEY GOOD?
4655 8 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Welcome! Today we are taking a look at the Mavic Mini Quickshot modes. We will see how good are they! And can the Mavic Mini deliver?  
Enjoy!

Follow me on social media - https://www.instagram.com/theskyhighfilms/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIlnkyoXmTE
2019-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice.
2019-11-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Nice video
2019-11-17
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Great to watch
2019-11-27
Use props
panasiuk
New

Serbia

Great examples.

It will be even better if MM could continue in recording a few seconds after reaching the endpoint of quick-shots. I'm a beginner and I'm still searching if it is possible.
2020-1-28
Use props
Flying Cookie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 274970 ft
France

They are not bad, but sometimes it lost the target when I'm trying it on bigger objects
2020-2-1
Use props
CenkBirge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 940144 ft
Turkey

I really like your works. Keep it up man!
2020-2-4
Use props
djiuser_vnU0RdR9ZKWr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13911 ft
France

Bonjour,Je n'ai pas accès au quickshot ni au paramètre photo et video sur l'écran. Je peux juste passer soit en photo, soit en vidéo, pourquoi cela. J'ai la version 1.0.6. Pouvez m'indiquer la solution pour pouvoir avoir accès à ces fonctionnalité?
2020-3-19
Use props
djiuser_kPSSVhGxd6uf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238107 ft
Switzerland

Have my mavic mini a week now and I'm still unable to do any quickshots...  Problem is, that whenever I draw a box around me it will only stay green for a few seconds before turning red. Sometimes the countdown goes down to zero with nothing happening . It always loses the target. I've updated the app, the gimbal, I'm in P Mode, calibrated RC and the aircraft ( turning it horizontally and vertically and the other calibration where the aircraft has to be laid down on the side and back and so on) what's wrong with it??? Oh and I fly with the propeller protection always.
2020-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules