Looking for the VERY BEST Part 107 training course
778 4 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Zl6XUKU3zqxA
New
United States

I've searched quite a bit, and I've checked out a few sites...but I'd love to know what you think are the very best Part 107 training courses. And, a coupon code would be cool too if you have one! Any advice is welcome too. What was your experience in the training and test taking?I'm leaning toward remotepilot101.com, but am open to suggestions.

Thanks!

2019-11-15
Use props
JPilotR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 584662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know the differences in price versus value for all of the options out there, but I myself went the old tried and true route for my 107, through King Schools. I remember getting my private with them 25 years ago and had a great experience then. In the present day (well, 2 years ago) when I did the whole Part 107 course through King, I had just as good an experience. They are an established school so probably cost a bit more consequently, but the curriculum is top notch in my opinion, so worth the extra money (which in the grand scheme of things, isn't that much). Good luck!
2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-15
Use props
AcesFull
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54265 ft
United States

Be sure to include Gold Seal in your research. Just google Gold Seal Part 107 for the url. Lifetime membership so you'll be able to study for the recurring test as well. I used them for my 107 study and they are highly recommended by many.

Good luck!
2019-11-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I used Remote Pilot 101, paid for $150 for it and when it's time to renew your
part 107 you don't have to repay. All updated material is included.

2019-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules