Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery hub question
552 6 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the Mavic Mini Hub supposed to charge each battery seperately like all the other Mavic series Hubs?
Or is the Mini Hub supposed to charge all three batteries at the same time like the Spark Hub?
2019-11-15
Use props
nerkaid
lvl.1
Spain

It charges each battery separately like all the other Mavic seris Hubs.
2019-11-15
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
  • >>>
United States

ok wasnt sure if it was supposed to be the like the Spark since the battery are so small in size
2019-11-15
Use props
fans6d51ae8c
lvl.1
Thailand

It only charges one battery at a time, even with all three in the charger. It chooses the battery that is closest to a full charge and charges that first.
2019-11-16
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
  • >>>
United States

fans6d51ae8c Posted at 11-16 01:22
It only charges one battery at a time, even with all three in the charger. It chooses the battery that is closest to a full charge and charges that first.

yup just like all the other DJI hubs. wasnt sure as no one else has mentioned it. and i was charging mine and wanted to be sure
2019-11-16
Use props
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 11-16 04:45
yup just like all the other DJI hubs. wasnt sure as no one else has mentioned it. and i was charging mine and wanted to be sure

You are absolutely correct TruGreen. It sequential charges starting with the one with the most charge so you can have one topped off and ready to fly quicker.
2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TruGreen. The DJI Mavic Mini's Two-Way Charging Hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It takes 270 minutes to charge all batteries with a DJI 18 W USB charger. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device or remote controller. Thank you.
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules