Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
High Latency and Image stopped Transmission
3343 8 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Teedrone
lvl.1
Australia

Hi all,

Does anyone have an issue with high latency and image stopped transmission.

Whenever I connect a battery to my fpv system and goggles it works fine for 3 seconds with low latency and then increases rapidly to high and then drops out with a message saying
"image stopped transmission". The remote works fine and I am able to control it but its the goggles that I'm having issues with.

2019-11-15
Use props
sdunlap1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 346352 ft
United States

I have the same issue, running firmware v01.00.01.00 on goggles, remote and air unit. No matter how i position the antennas latency increases until I lose video.
2019-11-20
Use props
fans37c8c2e6
lvl.2

South Korea

I have same issue. firmware v1.00.01.00 I need to reconnect the battery. The problem appears every 3-4 times.
2019-11-23
Use props
BadBilly FPV
New
Flight distance : 472930 ft
Switzerland

fans37c8c2e6 Posted at 11-23 07:34
I have same issue. firmware v1.00.01.00 I need to reconnect the battery. The problem appears every 3-4 times.

Unfortunately, I know that too. (with old and newest firmware)
I suspected that I had a too slow SD card in the air unit. (SanDisk Ultra A1) Today I inserted a SanDisk Extreme and did not have an "Image Transmission stopped" yet.

What SD cards do you guys use?
2019-11-24
Use props
sdunlap1
lvl.2
United States

BadBilly FPV Posted at 11-24 13:38
I suspected that I had a too slow SD card in the air unit. (SanDisk Ultra A1) Today I inserted a SanDisk Extreme and did not have an "Image Transmission stopped" yet.

I have the SanDisk Extreme as well. I even bought a brand new air unit and still get "Image Transmission Stopped".
2019-11-27
Use props
Teedrone
lvl.1
Australia

BadBilly FPV Posted at 11-24 13:38

Hi I have SanDisk Extreme as well and I'm still getting image transmission stopped
2019-12-16
Use props
wiretap
New

United States

Teedrone Posted at 2019-12-16 17:56
Hi I have SanDisk Extreme as well and I'm still getting image transmission stopped

I just got that issue today twice!  In the middle of flying fine goggles say "Image Transmission Interrupted" and the screen goes black and I crash.  Its been working fine for over a week with no issues until today.

The only thing different about how I'm using it is I am using a different SD card today.  Could an SD card actually cause this problem?  Someone explain to me what  does the sd card have to do with image transmission???
2020-5-1
Use props
wiretap
New

United States

wiretap Posted at 5-1 17:04
I just got that issue today twice!  In the middle of flying fine goggles say "Image Transmission Interrupted" and the screen goes black and I crash.  Its been working fine for over a week with no issues until today.

The only thing different about how I'm using it is I am using a different SD card today.  Could an SD card actually cause this problem?  Someone explain to me what  does the sd card have to do with image transmission???

Yep!  It was the SD Card!!!!  Make sure your using a U3 SD Card!
2020-5-2
Use props
fans4333f9fc
lvl.2
United States

wiretap Posted at 5-2 11:43
Yep!  It was the SD Card!!!!  Make sure your using a U3 SD Card!

Finally solved my issue, it was the FC. Put in a NBD stack and it flies fantastic now.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules