Trouble connecting to controller and to I pad. And no lights worki
463 1 2019-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Choward
lvl.1
Flight distance : 772667 ft
United States

Just got new mavic 2  zoom sent to me after a repair.    It worked for just a few minute flight last night and then when I tried to fly this morning, there are all kinds of issues.

like the title says, no light come on at all when the drone is started.      Then the controller states “connecting “ for a few seconds and then it says nothing , and just shows icon of controller blinking.

Hooked up to I pad, there is no image transmission, and it says “ not connected “ in red.       Funny thing is, when I pull the usb cord out of the controller, the app now Says “disconnected “ in grey.
As instructed, I updated the controller firmware, went in and linked the remote to the drone with success several times, deleted and reinstalled the go 4 app,

What is going on here?  

Thanks in advance.

2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Choward, so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please provide the below information for better assistance?
1. The firmware version of the aircraft and the remote controller, and the app version.
2. A short video to show the no lights issue when you start the drone and connect it to the controller.
3. A screenshot of the error message in your DJI GO4 app.
Thank you in advance.
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules