Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini control sticks
1920 8 2019-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6d51ae8c
lvl.2
Thailand

Love my Mini, but I think my controls would be smoother with longer sticks. Too early for aftermarket offerings, but I saw in a video someone using longer sticks from another Mavic; but I can't remember which one.
Anyone know which other sticks are compatible with the mini?
Thanks
2019-11-16
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

The Mavic Air.
2019-11-16
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

As far as I know they are the same than the Mavic series but I cannot confirm 100% since I don't own any other DJI drone.
2019-11-16
Use props
fans6d51ae8c
lvl.2
Thailand

Thanks for the feedback
2019-11-16
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

fans6d51ae8c Posted at 11-16 02:04
Thanks for the feedback

No worries. I'm guessing this was the video you saw when I asked the question in the comments' section:

2019-11-16
Use props
petek9
New

United Kingdom

I bought these only £6.99 delivered and the work a treat.  Metal with rubber grips in the middle, they fit perfectly and work fine

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07HFZHXFN

2019-11-16
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have some sticks from the Mavic air that I am going to use. They do make after market ones currently for that. I saw a youtube video from flyttime, I think it was, that said they would work, so thats what I ordered from amazon.
2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. I hope that you will get the best recommendation on what controller sticks our valued DJI co pilots are using on there new DJI Mavic Mini. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-11-16
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

petek9 Posted at 11-16 06:56
I bought these only £6.99 delivered and the work a treat.  Metal with rubber grips in the middle, they fit perfectly and work fine  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07HFZHXFN

I bought these similar sticks for my MA controller. Aluminum with rubber grip. I like them, although I did not fine them to be longer (taller) than OEM. I suspect they will fit the MM controller. I will test when mine arrives.
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules