"Battery not seated issue"-when there isn't one
773 4 2019-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Shooting for a big US reality show today, and will be again tomorrow for the big finale. I THOUGHT I had 6 batteries to use today but ended up with 4. A relatively new one wouldn't charge past 1 and another kept coming up with "battery not seated" warning just as were trying to finish some critical shots for the day.

This is my third mavic, and I can assure you there was NO seating problem, and no swelling whatsoever. I replaced it over and over and over with the same result, it refused to fly unless I fixed a seating problem that didn't exist! Is there a way to reset this thing before tomorrow? Before somebody says "just buy another couple", I am in a small town in the middle of the Australian outback, there are no M2P batteries for sale in a 1500km radius. Talk about stressful!

2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please take a short video to show us the problem? We'd like to help you check it. At the same time, may we know the serial number of your batteries? Thanks.
2019-11-16
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-16 23:46
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please take a short video to show us the problem? We'd like to help you check it. At the same time, may we know the serial number of your batteries? Thanks.

I now have problem with THIRD battery! This time all I am getting is an orange flashing light on the battery charger when I plug it in, instead of a green one.
2019-11-17
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Ok, just managed to read the serial number (I think) of the "not seated" battery, it is 0P2AFAQ5340B4B, I'll see if I can find time to make a video
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

christangey Posted at 11-17 22:42
Ok, just managed to read the serial number (I think) of the "not seated" battery, it is 0P2AFAQ5340B4B, I'll see if I can find time to make a video

Hi christangey, please refer to the release notes of the Mavic 2: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/20190916/Mavic_2_Pro_Zoom_Release_Notes_en.pdf, make sure your battery is not swollen and mounted correctly; If it is convenient, you are recommended to take a short video for better assistance, thanks. 1.png

2019-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules