Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Time lapse and pano corruption
572 1 2019-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse0472a12
lvl.1
United States

iPhone 11 Pro Max user. I made a motion time lapse and it is in the draft folder claiming to be corrupt. I've owned plenty of DJI gear including osmo 1. This app is crappy. I have pano pictures that are also unstitched. Anyone else have this problem?  I lost two awesome time lapse vids.
2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the timelapse and with the pano of your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue persists. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 11 Pro Max ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. It is suggest to use a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 Pro Max will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1028.pdf

2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules