Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Only Videos (Not Photo) show in Album
3462 8 2019-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse9a67314
lvl.1

Canada

For some reason after fyling, I only can see video in Album.  No Photos.  I can access photos while my phone is still connected with the aircraft.  Photos are also in SD Card.  The problem is not caching to iphone like videos.  Anyone has this issue and have solution?  Firmware has been updated to the latest.
2019-11-16
Use props
monkeyseemonkey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4347 ft
United Kingdom

I've noticed that with mine as well. The photos exist but aren't being cached to the phone (Android rather that iPhone) like my Air used to do.
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_5uiTIfSbPWZ2
New

Australia

Same here on mavic mini and I 've seen all of posts regarding same issue but no answers even from DJI
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, may we have the model of your phone and the APP version?
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

monkeyseemonkey Posted at 11-16 23:51
I've noticed that with mine as well. The photos exist but aren't being cached to the phone (Android rather that iPhone) like my Air used to do.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, may we have the model of your phone and the APP version?
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_5uiTIfSbPWZ2 Posted at 11-17 00:15
Same here on mavic mini and I 've seen all of posts regarding same issue but no answers even from DJI

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, may we have the model of your phone and the APP version for further verification?
2019-11-18
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is a tab at top of page for each section within Album, are you looking in photo section ?
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi all, the picture will not be cached automatically, it has to be downloaded when connecting to the aircraft, sorry for the inconvenience caused, your need has been escalated to our engineers for attention, hope it will be available in the future.
2019-11-20
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mindy

It makes no difference what phone people have or App version it is happening with all of them
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules