Osmo Mobile 3 Tilt AND Pan Lock Mode Possible?
3476 3 2019-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kmoreau893
lvl.1

United States

Hello

I was wondering if there was a way, either via button presses on the device, or through software, to put the Osmo Mobile 3 into Lock Mode without having to keep the front trigger depressed. I have found a software way in the Mimo app to set "Tilt Lock" mode but not both Tilt AND Pan lock other than continuously holding the trigger. I believe previous versions of DJI Software such as the DJI Go app provided this functionality. Thank you very much for your help here.

I plan to discuss the Osmo Mobile 3 on an upcoming episode of my podcast, go to TechMovePodcast.com for more info on that. Thanks all!

-Keith Moreau
2019-11-17
Use props
devabega
New

Singapore

Hi I have the same issue as you and lucky you posted it first.
2020-2-29
Use props
devabega
New

Singapore

Can I also ask for you, how do you do pan-up shots? This is when you are standing, and then bend down to hold the gimbal near the floor, but you want the phone to be looking upwards. Due to the special hinge the phone cannot "look upwards" at all from a low height. My previous other normal gimbals have no issue because the hinge at the side is a normal one (not the special angled arm like the Osmo 3 Mobile)
2020-2-29
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

devabega Posted at 2-29 01:27
Can I also ask for you, how do you do pan-up shots? This is when you are standing, and then bend down to hold the gimbal near the floor, but you want the phone to be looking upwards. Due to the special hinge the phone cannot "look upwards" at all from a low height. My previous other normal gimbals have no issue because the hinge at the side is a normal one (not the special angled arm like the Osmo 3 Mobile)

Replied to your other posts.
2020-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules