637 6 2019-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrDi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112779 ft
Switzerland

Hello

Today mavic 2 pro tried to land above 400m without my command. app notified me to confirm the landing. i cancelled the command, then i landed it manually. but normally drone stop land 1m above from the ground and notify me to confirm the land. this time it just fallen down. i was shoked, mavic 2 is fully safe. but why it happend ? firmaware update is done
calibration is done
Calibration with DJI assistant 2 is done before fly

Regards

2019-11-17
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm not sure I understand exactly what happen ...

A. The drone was at 400m AGL when you've seen a warning about emergency landing due to what?
B. After cancellation you've performed manual landing, but the drone didn't stop at 1m above ground as usual and just landed abruptly?

It seem like a battery issue (sudden voltage drop or just exhaustion below critical level), but only analysis of flight data may let you know for sure.
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please clarify to us what is the specific error message you receive when the RTH process showed up on your screen? Sometimes, it is due to battery issues like low battery warning and other battery issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Upload your flight log here - https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-11-18
Use props
MrDi
lvl.1
Switzerland

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-17 13:28
I'm not sure I understand exactly what happen ...

A. The drone was at 400m AGL when you've seen a warning about emergency landing due to what?

Thanks for reply

A. when i reduce the altitude.
B. Yes

2019-11-18
Use props
MrDi
lvl.1
Switzerland

DAFlys Posted at 11-18 06:15
Upload your flight log here - https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Hi
Thanks

That is the next problem.
Using DJI Assistant 2 i am trying to get the flight log. but the application can't access the flight log. there is another ticket opened. "Failed to get Log List. Retry"
2019-11-18
Use props
djiuser_1lIj1AprCU7m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

Today my spark auto landing that fail to landing,, can anyone help to give advise, lucky i can remote my drone, what happend my drone is unseen?
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules