Error code 200
7377 3 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pink Floyd Pike
New

United Kingdom

I am receiving the above code on Mavic 2.
Anyone know how to clear it as it is stopping me from flying?
2019-11-18
Use props
Pink Floyd Pike
New

United Kingdom

Good news. I’ve just removed my microSD card from my drone and this has cleared the error.
2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused you before and thank you for giving us an update. It is great to know that the issue has been resolved. Just in case this issue will again happened ( error code 200 ). Please try to perform the following troubleshooting steps. First, re-insert the USB cable of the remote controller, second, remove USB cable and SD card, and finally restart the said drone. If the issue still persists after this process, kindly please contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . Thank you.
2019-11-18
Use props
Svelgen
lvl.1
Italy

Hello everybody.
I have found the solution to error code 200.
The video signal is transmitted by a cable with 30 very thin wires.
Well ... you need to take apart the drone, the gimball and check that there are no broken wires in the cable.
If the wires are intact, there is most likely a short circuit between the wires that have a thin layer of insulating varnish.
This insulator deteriorates over time and during use, leaving copper wires exposed.
The solution is to spray a thin layer of spray paint between the threads. I leave some photos to better understand the problem.

2022-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules