1849 15 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

At the app below in the middle there is red half circle with a score out  rectangl3/AIEtFFFIZ//Z[/img]

What does it mean, whats the issue?

vlcsnap-2018-1111.png
20191102_085835.jpg
2019-11-18
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

What does this indication mean

What does this indication mean:

below middle in the app RED  half circle..and a rectangle scoEtFFFIZ//Z[/img]

I sended it before but the link do not function plead DJI erase that post

2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Heavenone, may we know the specific issue with your Mavic Mini? Could you please help to point out the "RED half-circle" on your pictures for better assistance? Thanks.
2019-11-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Heavenone Posted at 11-18 05:51
What does this indication mean:

below middle in the app RED  half circle..and a rectangle scored through?

Can you post a picture of it?
2019-11-19
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 02:48
Hi Heavenone, may we know the specific issue with your Mavic Mini? Could you please help to point out the "RED half-circle" on your pictures for better assistance? Thanks.

Hi DJI Natalia,
sorry ther was going something wrong with my post and also wrong photos,sorry for that!
Hope now sending the photo will succeed.
2019-11-19
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heavenone Posted at 11-19 09:02
Hi DJI Natalia,
sorry ther was going something wrong with my post and also wrong photos,sorry for that!
Hope now sending the photo will succeed.[view_image]

I got that as well when trying to Use my Ipad Mini 4. I think is the app will not work properly on the particular tablet or device you are using.
2019-11-19
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-19 09:17
I got that as well when trying to Use my Ipad Mini 4. I think is the app will not work properly on the particular tablet or device you are using.

I use Samsung S7, everything works fine and it is on the DJI List as compatible.
2019-11-19
Use props
Alan E
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI Natalia,

Thanks for posting the pic of the symbol! I haven't had it happen again yet so I could not get a pic. Looking forward to an answer.....
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi DJI Natalia,

Hi Heavenone, thank you for providing the picture, to ensure the stability and compatibility, you are recommended to try a mobile device on the compatibility list: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly.
2019-11-20
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Hi DJI Natalia,

I get this off and on. I believe that it means that there might be degraded control, i.e. possibly fewer GPS satellites than needed or IMS not healthy or compass needing calibration. Does not seem to be a fatal error, just a warning.  I get it a lot less after reinstalling the DJI Fly app (was not getting the realtime display of the camera).
2019-11-20
Use props
Alan E
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6457 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-20 03:29
Hi Heavenone, thank you for providing the picture, to ensure the stability and compatibility, you are recommended to try a mobile device on the compatibility list: https://www.dji.com/dji-fly.
[view_image]

Thanks DJI Natalia. Could you let us know what the symbol is telling us exactly? It is intermittent.
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Alan E Posted at 11-20 11:02
Thanks DJI Natalia. Could you let us know what the symbol is telling us exactly? It is intermittent.

Hi Alan, I confirmed it with our engineers, the symbol means the GPS signal of the mobile device is too weak for the app to recognize or recognize the signal is weak. Thanks.
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JohnK48 Posted at 11-20 07:50
I get this off and on. I believe that it means that there might be degraded control, i.e. possibly fewer GPS satellites than needed or IMS not healthy or compass needing calibration. Does not seem to be a fatal error, just a warning.  I get it a lot less after reinstalling the DJI Fly app (was not getting the realtime display of the camera).

Hi there, please refer to the answer on the floor 12#. Thanks.
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi DJI Natalia,

Hi Heavenone, I confirmed it with our engineers, the symbol means the GPS signal of the mobile device is too weak for the app to recognize or recognize the signal is weak. Thanks.
2019-11-20
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So if you are using a Tablet which perhaps does not have GPS on it you will get this symbol. It is interesting that when I use my iPhone 6s in Airplane mode I don't get that symbol...… Don't make much sense
2019-11-20
Use props
Bright Spark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22129 ft
United Kingdom

I notice that before the mavic has acquired gps lock, the semecircle around the position indicator shows as a flashing red  dotted line(circle).
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules