Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MM choppy video transmission while recording
2948 7 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini User
Second Officer
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

Hi,

my MM has a quite good video transmission without recording video (doesn't matter which resolution oder FPS) once i start recording the transmission gets worse.
even when drone is few meters away, i dont understand where the main processing takes place ?
Anyone with same issues ? in every single screen recording i saw from DJI Fly App it is a lot smoother...

2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Mavic Mini has caused. For the transmission concern, have you tried to do a firmware refresh to the said drone? To isolate the said issue please try flying the drone in a different location with less interference. If issue still persists please provide us a short video of the concern. In addition I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ) for the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Mini and an official DJI Tutorial Video for the best practices for using the remote controller. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-18
Use props
Erwan_03
New

Is the remote control of the mavic mini compatible with dji flight simulator?
2019-11-18
Use props
Juliflash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Erwan_03 Posted at 11-18 11:10
Is the remote control of the mavic mini compatible with dji flight simulator?

Apparently yes, but since the Mini is not listed in the supported devices, you have missing buttons...
2019-11-18
Use props
Mini User
Second Officer
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-18 11:09
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Mavic Mini has caused. For the transmission concern, have you tried to do a firmware refresh to the said drone? To isolate the said issue please try flying the drone in a different location with less interference. If issue still persists please provide us a short video of the concern. In addition I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ) for the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Mini and an official DJI Tutorial Video for the best practices for using the remote controller. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

Thanks for quick response!

i'll try to refresh the MM firmware, but im not sure why this possibly should solve the problem, im running the newest firmware update on the drone already. but i'll give it a try.
according to the tutorial, i set the antennas correctly and i was in diffrent areas with small to no wifi interference. i'll do further tests and record my screen and share it with you ;)

i'm also a bit scared that my Xiaomi Mi A2 phone might not work well with upcoming DJI Fly updates, cause it is not on he official recommended list...
What are your feelings about that ? where the any similar cases, where new app updates caused something like this ? as long the fly app remains on the 64bit processing, there should be not to much to worry about, am i right ?

2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for giving us an update. With regards to your mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi A2 ). As of the moment we cannot guarantee if the said mobile device will be able to work properly when in used. This us because our DJI R&D team has not yet tested the said mobile device with the DJI Mavic Mini and with DJI Fly application. In addition our DJI R&D team are testing multiple devices to be added on the compatible mobile device list DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you for you understanding.
2019-11-18
Use props
oldhasbeen
Second Officer
Australia

My live feed gets too choppy to use when i record to cache. not recording to cache fixes this. I use a redmi 5 plus (is the same as the note 5). I assume that it is a coding issue.
2019-11-20
Use props
Mini User
Second Officer
Germany

oldhasbeen Posted at 11-20 01:19
My live feed gets too choppy to use when i record to cache. not recording to cache fixes this. I use a redmi 5 plus (is the same as the note 5). I assume that it is a coding issue.

tried this yesterday and it works well for me !
thanks for this tip ;)
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules