Inspire controller suggestion (and all controllers)
692 3 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

So this is a suggestion for all controllers, but I decided to put it on the Inspire forum because I feel like its a feature that would match the premium nature of the Inspire line.

As we all know, the controller antennas should be perpendicular to a line between the drone and the controller, i.e. the flat side of the antenna should face the drone. For future models, it would be cool if the controller had gimbaling antennas that automatically adjusted themselves in an orientation that would result in the strongest connection!

2019-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ICDroneSE. Thank you for sharing this information and your insights with regards to this issue. Rest assured that this thread/information will be forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

That was the idea behind DJI Tracktenna. The production was stopped after reported rages of pilots, bothered with by-passer's questions "What is this thing?" ...
2019-11-21
Use props
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-21 16:17
That was the idea behind DJI Tracktenna. The production was stopped after reported rages of pilots, bothered with by-passer's questions "What is this thing?"  ...

Hmm, interesting. But that thing doesn't have much appeal because it's a separate unit!
2019-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules