Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
sour taste in my mouth
511 5 2019-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simsurf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 327497 ft
Australia

As a customer since the orginal phantom was released, and having just pruchased for dji refresh for my personal drone for the second year while never having made a claim, to be told my extermely swollen and obviously defective batteries wont be replaced is extremely dissapointing.

Both batteries have less than 50 recharges and have fallen outside the DJI determined 12 month cut-off period for replacement by approximately 30 days. I guess going forward I will have to be checking any new batteries extremely carefully and getting replacements for even the tiniest amount of swelling within the 12 months. I can only reccomend other people do the same.
Capture.PNG
2019-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sad to read.
Hope one of the admins here can help you out!
2019-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

I thought the warranty was only 6 months and under 20 charges.
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi simsurf, we apologize for the troubles with the battery, our support team has replied to your email for more information, please reply back and the team will keep following up, thank you.
2019-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I really hope DJI gets this fixed.
My MP batteries are doing just fine
2019-11-19
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-19 00:42
I thought the warranty was only 6 months and under 20 charges.

Battery warranty is for sure 6 months. I submitted a request once just under 6 months but was over by the time I returned it to DJI. Tried to charge me for them but was able to argue my case and the admins here helped me get it replaced. DJI will replace defective batteries but only up to 6 months.
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules