Drone's remote control must be powered firstly
581 3 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
singgih0107
New

Indonesia

This is my Drone case, the remote control of DJI Mavic 2 Pro won't turn on even though the battery status is full. But if while it is being charged, it's can turn on and connected, and after connected, I unplug the charger and it isn't a problem. So the point is that the remote control must be powered by electricity first and then it starts on. Has anyone ever experienced something like this? because it had never been like this before

Thank you

Singgih

2019-11-19
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

I assume you are talking Standard RC (or Smart Controller?) anyway this should not suppose to be.
RC, or SC can be turn on any time charging or not charging condition.
You may be experiencing some firmware glitch. Suggest do a reset the firmware using your PC then try again.
2019-11-19
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

This is quite strange!
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller has caused. For the said matter regarding the  remote controller. To isolate the issue, please try to do a firmware refresh using the DJI Assistant 2. If issue still persists. Kindly please send a short video footage of the said issue for us to check and assist you further. In addition, I will post a link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ) and an official DJI Tutorial Video for the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules