Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone apps
849 6 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scotty Shep
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136168 ft
Germany

Looking for a drone app for droning in Germany simular to NATS UKOr a web site
2019-11-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

Have you seen this - https://www.dfs.de/dfs_homepage/ ... /DFS%20drone%20app/
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out and sharing these information. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend you using a third party application when flying your drone. The third party software can affect the said drone when flying and may lead to a crash. Please fly with caution with the third party application on the drone. In addition, any crashed caused by third accessories or application can void the said warranty of the drone. Thank you and fly safe.

2019-11-19
Use props
Scotty Shep
lvl.4
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 11-19 07:04
Have you seen this - https://www.dfs.de/dfs_homepage/en/Drone%20flight/Rules%20and%20regulations/DFS%20drone%20app/

Hi, yes I have seen it, but would not let me download it, it must be because I have a UK sim i think.
2019-11-19
Use props
Scotty Shep
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 08:06
Hi, thank you for reaching out and sharing these information. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend you using a third party application when flying your drone. The third party software can affect the said drone when flying and may lead to a crash. Please fly with caution with the third party application on the drone. In addition, any crashed caused by third accessories or application can void the said warranty of the drone. Thank you and fly safe.

I am not using this 3rd party app for flying, its an app to tell you if you are flying in safe or restricted zones, it makes it easier to check before going on location.
when I am in the UK I use the NATS app.
I hope this clears things up.
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Scotty Shep Posted at 11-19 11:59
I am not using this 3rd party app for flying, its an app to tell you if you are flying in safe or restricted zones, it makes it easier to check before going on location.
when I am in the UK I use the NATS app.
I hope this clears things up.

Thank you for the additional information. Thank you for your  valued support and fly safe.
2019-11-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United States

Scotty Shep Posted at 11-19 11:56
Hi, yes I have seen it, but would not let me download it, it must be because I have a UK sim i think.

On apple you may need to change your country on your itunes account.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules