Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro Keeps losing GPS signal
202 5 11-19 09:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grequa
lvl.1
United States

Almost every time I fly my P4P, I end up at some point having to fly in ATTI mode due to loss of GPS signal. It goes in and out of ATTI mode.   I downloaded the flight log from my last flight and errors were:
GPS communication error. Please restart the aircraft.
Satellite Positioning Off. Fly with caution
GPS Position NoMatch
GPS disconnected.

11-19 09:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble that  your DJI Phantom 4 Pro has caused. Prior from this GPS issue, did the drone had any hard landing or crash?  I would recommend please try to do a Compass calibration to isolate issue and can you please try to fly the said drone to a different location to see if the will still persists. If issue still persists please try to do a firmware refresh using the DJI Assistant 2. In addition, I will be posting a link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom ) for the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro and an official DJI Tutorial Video. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

11-19 11:05
Use props
grequa
lvl.1
United States

I have done all that you mentioned and still goes into ATTI mode within a minute or so of flight.  I recalibrated the compass, reinstalled the last update

It does this every time i fly now.  I dont remember any hard landings and no crashes.  I always fly in a different location.  

Please advise.  
11-20 18:56
Use props
Ultraprod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 459859 ft
Switzerland

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with my Phantom 4 pro !!! I already do all steps and the problem is always the same:

-Compas calibration OK
-IMU calibration OK
-Firmware downgrade and upgrade OK
-Connection to dji assistant 2 OK
-Remote controller calibration OK

What can we do? We need an answer please!!
yesterday 06:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

grequa Posted at 11-20 18:56
I have done all that you mentioned and still goes into ATTI mode within a minute or so of flight.  I recalibrated the compass, reinstalled the last update

It does this every time i fly now.  I dont remember any hard landings and no crashes.  I always fly in a different location.  

I am terribly sorry for the late reply, in this case, I may suggest that you send in the drone for diagnosis. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you.
yesterday 18:43
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

Ultraprod Posted at 12-6 06:10
Hello, I have exactly the same problem with my Phantom 4 pro !!! I already do all steps and the problem is always the same:

-Compas calibration OK

I am sorry for the issue, as you had tried to troubleshoot the issue, I may suggest that you send in the drone for diagnosis. Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back so we can help. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you.
yesterday 18:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules