Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Map caching
721 2 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb994c3a
Flight distance : 10059 ft
Canada

I've asked this question on the Forum and in YouTube comments but have failed to get any response.

With regards to DJI Fly, I cannot find any way to cache the map to use offline as I could in previous DJI apps like DJI GO. Am I missing something or isn't map caching possible with the DJI Fly app?
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out with you inquiry. As of the moment the DJI Fly application does not support map caching. For the latest updates for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for further details. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-11-19
Use props
fansdb994c3a
Flight distance : 10059 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 12:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out with you inquiry. As of the moment the DJI Fly application does not support map caching. For the latest updates for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Kindly please visit our official website at ( www.dji.com ) for further details. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for the response. Does that mean we have to maintain an internet connection in order to determine whether we are in a no-fly zone? If not, how does that work with no map available?
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules