Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Return to home issue (UK) & First Footage.
1263 3 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lammie_J
lvl.1
United Kingdom

This is the first footage from my Mavic Mini.

Very impressed with the quality obtained from the product and the price point.

Shame DJI in the UK doesn't appear to have released the FLY MORE COMBO at the same time as the Drone. I'll sort extra batteries out and charger at a later date. And they are not the easiest of people to get hold oof ono Twitter Support. Had to buy now due to commitments and want to take the Mini with me.

My issue is return to home function does not appear to be working. Are others having this issue or am I doing something wrong? Don't want to send the drone too far out at the moment and is somewhat hampering the experience of ownership.

A very short video of my first flight below.

First Footage

https://youtu.be/p-vFrgkbFXg
2019-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2019-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, not sure about the issue since I don't have a Mini.
2019-11-20
Use props
Mypinknee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30010 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video - I too have a MM in UK.  First flight the RTH didn't work and very poor signal at times.  Sometimes forward movement with right stick does not respond, but not always.  I am using an iPhone SE and once I open the settings menu there is no 'X' to click on and get me back to the camera view.  I have stop the program and then restart it.  Video and stills all fine though.   
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules