2009 8 2019-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I experienced below during my first flight, windy situation so only fly 700m max.  When the low level battery alarm start I let Mini return to home by itself.  When it reach 400m distance   I feel the speed is bit slow so off RTH and switch to sport mode.  The battery was 25% that time, after turn to sport mode for few seconds the screen showed "Battery cells under voltage. Replace battery"!  Then voltage drop dramatically and the worse is moving speed drop from 23km/hr to 2-3km/hr no matter how I push the controller.

Luckily I were managed to land in a safe place then rush to recover it...  I heard there are someone also experience this...  DJI what's going on?!
2019-11-19
Use props
djiuser_OSPH5r8aZMws
New
United States

I just had a very similar issue happen with me today. I'm currently charging the battery to see if anything is wrong. Hopefully it's something small. I DID notice that my flight history shows that my battery started at 50% even though when i left the house the charger said everything was fully charged. I'm currently charging it to see if maybe it's a mistake on my end
2019-11-22
Use props
djiuser_REnZiwtizUr9
lvl.1

Spain

This happened to me once the battery may be damaged?  I'm worried.  Comment after other flights
2019-11-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Manual clearly states the correct voltage in the battery cells, they should be pretty close to each other and have a minimum voltage to work correctly, doping that certain threshold may kill the battery faster and also it will likely cause an error, you can test battery status in the APP.
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MAVICDLNM, sorry for the late response, may we have more details for further analysis?
1. The serial number of your drone.
2. Did you ever replace your propellers?
2. Were the propellers guards installed during the flight?
3. Please connect your drone to DJI Assistant 2 and export the logs for analysis, we also need the flight records (connect the drone to the computer, find the flight records folder under the DJI Fly/dji.go.v5 ).
2019-11-29
Use props
djiuser_jahSanJSBkqG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3163 ft
Netherlands

This happened to me but it was not windy maybe 5utkph crosswind. 0 power on RTH , battery voltage and aircraft underpower warnings. Unfortunately my mini was unrecoverable. After much back and forth with dji support they simply come back with "do not fly in windy conditions" and refuse to honour warranty. The company is so despicable, absolute scumbags who released a faulty product and refuse to admit fault. I will never buy another dji product.
2019-12-11
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-29 05:29
Hi MAVICDLNM, sorry for the late response, may we have more details for further analysis?
1. The serial number of your drone.
2. Did you ever replace your propellers?

Hi Mindy

Sorry I just saw your reply.
Actually that was my first flight with Mini, so of course none propellers were ever replace.
I had already email to DJI service directly and after 10's of other flights with new firmware the problem did not appear anymore.  So hopefully case close.
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MAVICDLNM Posted at 12-16 20:45
Hi Mindy

Sorry I just saw your reply.

Glad to know the issue did not appear anymore, please don't hesitate to let us know if there is any other problem.
2019-12-16
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Did you checked your flightlog about this, was this message in the log?
If you like post your flightlog on here, using > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Reading more posts about this, get the impression that it is not in the log wich ofcourse is at least to say bit weird.

cheers
JJB
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules