964 6 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just seen in the news that Youtube will start deleting channels that dont make them enough money.  So now where to share drone videos.

https://mashable.com/article/youtube-new-terms-of-service-no-longer-commercially-viable/
2019-11-20
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

An update to the article says it is not YT's intention to cut people off, but rather to discontinue features or services to all users that YT deems is no longer commercially feasible. Sure is poorly worded, though.
2019-11-20
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

Ex Machina Posted at 11-20 06:12
An update to the article says it is not YT's intention to cut people off, but rather to discontinue features or services to all users that YT deems is no longer commercially feasible. Sure is poorly worded, though.

thanks for that info EX
2019-11-20
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

I guess the next option is Vimeo.....though you'd have to pay to be able to upload more than 500MB per week.  With 4K footage, it's a must that you pay for a Vimeo subscription, should you decide to go that route.
2019-11-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Neo Supreme Posted at 11-20 08:37
I guess the next option is Vimeo.....though you'd have to pay to be able to upload more than 500MB per week.  With 4K footage, it's a must that you pay for a Vimeo subscription, should you decide to go that route.

I find Vimeo to be slow and stuttery playing back video.  I think bitchute might be another option.
2019-11-21
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-21 01:34
I find Vimeo to be slow and stuttery playing back video.  I think bitchute might be another option.

You learn something new everyday.  I didn't even know about bitchute.  I'll check it out.  Thanks.
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DAFlys. Thank you for sharing this informative link you have provided. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2019-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules