Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issue with OSMO Mobile 2
1263 1 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Levene
New
Singapore

Dear DJI Support,

I had followed the advice provided to me by your support helpdesk.

To try using an earlier version of DJI GO app. But I'm using iOS devices it is not possible to perform the downgrade.

So what I did was I download a few version of the older version for Android device and install on an Android phone.
The following are my results.
1. Using version 3.1.52 - this was the version that Carl emailed to me, the gimble just reacted erratically can't even start the calibration
2. Using version 3.1.42 - calibration keeps stuck at 0%, it just stuck there and the gimble just gets hot.
3. Using version 3.1.46 - calibration started but stop after a while, and just show calibration failed please retry. And I keep hearing sound from the gimble like gear rubbing sound.

I came to realized that I'm not the only one facing the issue.
1. The support helpdesk's last email to me was to send the device back. Meaning to Singapore service center?
2. Why I did not receive any notification of my issue being login in as a case for my issue?

My device is still under warranty. I update the app or firmware whenever there is a prompt for updates.

I hope through means of communication I can get a clarification faster.

I hope to have your understanding, as an end-user I urgently need help to get my device up and working again soon for my upcoming trip next week.

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,
Levene

2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Levene, we are sorry for the difficulties with the gimbal, I managed to check the video you sent via email, the Tilt Axis was not balanced, please check the screenshot below to balance the Tilt Axis properly. tilt axis.png
It seems you powered on/off the device by pressing once, pressing again and hold, that is not correct, you just need to press and hold the Power button for 1.5 seconds to power on/off. Blinking yellow means the gimbal is not functioning normally, please ensure the axis is balanced, if it keeps blinking yellow, please try to press the Power button twice quickly to re-center the mobile phone.
If the issue persists, it is recommended to use another mobile phone for a comparison troubleshooting, thank you.
2019-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules