1099 10 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d6cc58d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

I'M USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE
Although very happy with my new Mavic mini, I have a couple of concerns that I HOPE TO REPAIR DJI staff VERY SOON. I read in this forum that I am not the only one with the problem of the message that the Drone loses strength, giving the same way the way you fly the message equally, without wind and without forcing the equipment, the message comes out both in sport mode as in normal mode, a mistake that gives a lot of FEAR, because you don't know what can happen to you, according to DJI it is "something normal" and in my opinion THAT IS NOT NORMAL OR I WOULD HAVE TO PASS.
I hang up a video, without editing, just to show you the second problem, you can see the place where I performed the first flight test, where the previous problem is reproduced and you can see in minute 0.45 as the machine at just 260 m performs an automatic RTH .
I live in Spain, within the EU, and doing several tests in the field (as you can see in the video) being my locality at a height of 750 m above sea level, I can not reach even 350m. I think that DJI has to work very hard and fast to give us a reliable update and to solve all these problems, as a lot of customers, if we wanted a drone with problems or inadequacies, we would have bought one of the millions that are for less than € 100 ( $ 120).
Please release the SDK and let other companies develop and adapt your software for this drone.

2019-11-20
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

Cannot see video, marked "Private"...
As too the "retrun to home", did you receive a controller disconect, that triggered the return to home?
4km IS darn "good" for a wifi signal....

2019-11-20
Use props
fans5d6cc58d
lvl.4
Spain

Flycaster Posted at 11-20 10:27
Cannot see video, marked "rivate"...
As too the "retrun to home", did you receive a controller disconect, that triggered the return to home?
4km IS darn "good" for a wifi signal....

I apologize, problem of the fixed video (lack of experience ...)
The control at all times ON and the mobile application working perfectly.
2019-11-20
Use props
fans5d6cc58d
lvl.4
Spain

fans5d6cc58d Posted at 11-20 10:38
I apologize, problem of the fixed video (lack of experience ...)
The control at all times ON and the mobile application working perfectly.

The return was caused by the loss of the signal, the drone being at a distance of about 280m +/-.
I can't pass 300 m. I will try in other locations, but I think in this one I should give the maximum.
2019-11-20
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Hey!
Firstly the video looks great!
I have to agree with the fact that the DRONE is pretty amazing, fly very well, smooth, nice video... However like you mention the alarms makes you scared and the range of the Wifi in Europe is too poor. I also hope that DJI can do some sort of Firmware upgrade as soon as possible this fix this, improve the range and stability.

They state 2Km range, which it makes sense being in open areas, but not getting there reallistically and the range in cities or urban areas is extremely poor, not getting near 500m which is pretty bad in my opinion.

The main problem here is that DJI has made a drone in theory targeted for begginers but with a lot of issues or this users. Short range means you loose control pretty easy and unles you know how to safely return home many things can happen, also the fact that it looses GPS easily and that puts the DRONE in ATTI mode will be a suicide for any inexperienced pilot.

I think they are going to have a huuuge repair list in the upcoming months.
2019-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
Hope you get your issues solved soon
2019-11-21
Use props
fans5d6cc58d
lvl.4
Spain

Thanks for the kind comments. The video is just a sample. It has no edition or points of interest, it is only a first test flight.  

--------------------------

El vídeo es sólo una muestra. No tiene edición ni puntos de interés, es sólo un primer vuelo de prueba.
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may we verify under which frequency are you flying? Is it 2.4G or 5.8G?
2019-11-21
Use props
fans5d6cc58d
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-21 02:35
Hi there, may we verify under which frequency are you flying? Is it 2.4G or 5.8G?

Hello, being in automatic the software selects 2.4.
In manual, regardless of the channel, who has more freedom.
ALWAYS WITH IDENTICAL RESULTS.

----------------------------------

Hola, estando en automático el software selecciona 2.4.
En manual, indistintamente del canal, el que tenga mas libertad.
SIEMPRE CON IDÉNTICOS RESULTADOS.
2019-11-21
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-21 02:35

Hello @Dji Mindy, sorry to ask here, but I sent you a friend request and a private message since I need help and I'm trying to get hold of you. Can you please tell me how to get in touch?
Thanks in advance.
2019-11-21
Use props
dronego
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55820 ft
United States

Having the same issue. Losing controller connection at very low heights.
2019-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules