Help needed DJI Fly quickshot processing and templete unusable
2089 9 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronerrick
New

Canada

Hi, I have a mavic mini right now and did some quickshot just sec ago. However, when I try to open the video, the app is creating quickshot forever and stay at 0% for 10 min. Also, whenever i want to use the templete built in this app, it always show a message: file damaged, cannot be previewed. Could somebody helps me with this? Big thanks!
2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dronerrick, we apologize for the difficulties, may we verify what mobile phone you are using and its APP version? Any chance to share with us a screen recording?
2019-11-20
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Many Android users are posting the same issue. I am on the latest version of the app on Galaxy S10+ with same results. Hoping they will come out with a newer update soon. Hopefully with all of the requests others have had. Activetrack, more camera settings(manual video) and more. Too basic right now.
2019-11-24
Use props
djiuser_dYq03R0hYKM5
New
United States

Indeed I have the same exact issues (both described above).  I have the Samsung Note 9.  Mavic Mini.  Please help us DJI...!
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Shantok Posted at 11-24 16:45
Many Android users are posting the same issue. I am on the latest version of the app on Galaxy S10+ with same results. Hoping they will come out with a newer update soon. Hopefully with all of the requests others have had. Activetrack, more camera settings(manual video) and more. Too basic right now.

Hi Shantok, for the same issue, are you referring to the APP is staying at 0% for 10 min when creating Quickshot?
Your need will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration, we will keep improving Mavic Mini and the APP.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_dYq03R0hYKM5 Posted at 11-24 18:54
Indeed I have the same exact issues (both described above).  I have the Samsung Note 9.  Mavic Mini.  Please help us DJI...!

Hi there, may we have the APP version you've downloaded and the OS version of your phone?
2019-11-24
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-24 20:13
Hi Shantok, for the same issue, are you referring to the APP is staying at 0% for 10 min when creating Quickshot?
Your need will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration, we will keep improving Mavic Mini and the APP.

Hi Mindy,

I am on 1.0.2 having the 0% issue.
2019-11-26
Use props
emmavancarlen
New
Flight distance : 4022 ft
United Kingdom

Any update on this? I'm having the same issue. When I go to Create to select the videos/files I want to edit, it comes up with the error message "file damaged, cannot be previewed".
My quickshots are also messed up - same 0% issue as above.
Does anyone have a fix for this?
Thanks.
2019-11-28
Use props
evcdrone
New
Flight distance : 4022 ft
United Kingdom

Hey all.
So I have an update on this issue. After being on DJI support chat the eventually asked me to try connecting with a different device. I had the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ connected, which apparently is not on the compatible devices list for the DJI Fly app... So I connected my old Samsung Galaxy S8+ and voilá - the error message disappeared and I was able to add the files to the Create editor.
The list of compatible android devices are:

Samsung Galaxy S10+, Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy S9 , Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Note9, Samsung Galaxy Note8, HUAWEI P30 Pro, HUAWEI P30, HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P10, HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 10, HUAWEI nova 5, HUAWEI nova 4, HUAWEI nova 3e, HUAWEI nova 2, Honor 8X, Honor V10, Honor 9, Honor 20 Pro, Honor Magic 2, Mi 8, Mi MIX 2S, Mi MIX 2, Redmi Note 5, OPPO Find X, OPPO R15, vivo NEX, vivo X27, vivo X21, vivo X20A, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 5, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2, Pixel, LG V20, LG G6.

Sucks, as I don't want to have to carry two phones with me all the time... I hope they add Note 10+ to the compatible list soon...
Still not sure if this will fix my 0% quickshot issue, but I will try, and keep you posted.
2019-11-28
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

My S10+ is on the list and the quickshots still don't work.
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules