Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
help!
937 6 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daviddiaz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82861 ft
United Kingdom

I can not get connection with the remote and the aircraft. And the aircraft has also red light on. Yesterday the light was green and still it couldnt connect.
i dont know what to do anymore

2019-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble your DJI Mavic Mini has caused. For the linking concern. When you are attempting to link the remote controller and the drone. Did you press and hold the power button of the remote controller for about 4 seconds and was it beeping continuously? For us to isolate the issue. I will be posting a link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf ) for the manual guide of the DJI Mavic Mini and the image for the step by step instructions for linking the remote controller. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-20
Use props
daviddiaz
lvl.1
Spain

3329CB36-F7E0-4514-B8F3-0DA884C87588.png
2019-11-21
Use props
daviddiaz
lvl.1
Spain

DF2AA50B-71F9-4119-B84E-C059764DBD0B.jpeg
2019-11-21
Use props
daviddiaz
lvl.1
United Kingdom

this is all what let me to do
2019-11-21
Use props
marktottymy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91860 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-20 16:09
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble your DJI Mavic Mini has caused. For the linking concern. When you are attempting to link the remote controller and the drone. Did you press and hold the power button of the remote controller for about 4 seconds and was it beeping continuously? For us to isolate the issue. I will be posting a link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/Mavic_Mini_User_Manual_v1.0_en.pdf ) for the manual guide of the DJI Mavic Mini and the image for the step by step instructions for linking the remote controller. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi, I have a new Mini which is also losing control from RC. Fortunately I have been able to land without crashing but before I send it in for repair, is there any steps to take besides refreshing firmware and re-installing app ?
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. Upon checking this image, May I know what is the model mobile device you are using? I would also recommend please try a different data cable or a different recommended mobile device to isolate the issue. I will be posting an image of the compatible devices. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules