Live Stream Ruined with Low Battery Warning
1297 5 2019-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digitalcaveman
lvl.1
United States

So, yes, the Low Battery Warning is terrible, but certainly something we could live with until. . .Facebook Live Streaming became available. The potential for Facebook Live has pretty much been ruined because everytime I'm doing a live broadcast with commentary or lately doing live concerts at the beach,  or weather reports for the city, the entire broadcast is ruined when the beep starts. Please, can someone tell me if there will ever be a fix or change for this? Otherwise, what could be revolutionary and an innovative feature can only be used partly for non-sense.

See 11:35 in the video
https://www.facebook.com/jared.bistrong/videos/10156902070266158/?notif_id=1574174293006334&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic
2019-11-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Can you just change the % when the low battery warning starts.
2019-11-21
Use props
digitalcaveman
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-21 03:28
Can you just change the % when the low battery warning starts.

It still ruins the broadcast. . .live is live, so you never know what's going to happen, and it turns into something good and you have 100 viewers etc. and an annoying beep that ruins it and the recording. It's a bad design flaw all around especially when it comes to the potential of live broadcasting.
2019-11-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

digitalcaveman Posted at 11-21 08:19
It still ruins the broadcast. . .live is live, so you never know what's going to happen, and it turns into something good and you have 100 viewers etc. and an annoying beep that ruins it and the recording. It's a bad design flaw all around especially when it comes to the potential of live broadcasting.

Some would argue that at the low battery warning you should be landing anyway.
2019-11-21
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

DAFlys Posted at 11-21 23:14
Some would argue that at the low battery warning you should be landing anyway.

I must agree with you DA, the drone should have landed before the warning.
Apart from the fact a drone with a low battery charge is more likely to fall from the sky than at any other time, the flight seems to be over or close to people or buildings, not wide open countryside.
When i saw the complaint, i thought, this poster dosn't realise how silly they sound. It's like blaming the drone designer for not providing infinite battery life. The operator knows the limits, they are not arbitrary but finite. Fly responsibly.
2019-12-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AlansDronePics Posted at 12-5 01:00
I must agree with you DA, the drone should have landed before the warning.
Apart from the fact a drone with a low battery charge is more likely to fall from the sky than at any other time, the flight seems to be over or close to people or buildings, not wide open countryside.
When i saw the complaint, i thought, this poster dosn't realise how silly they sound. It's like blaming the drone designer for not providing infinite battery life. The operator knows the limits, they are not arbitrary but finite. Fly responsibly.

thanks AlansDronePics.  Its also not good for battery life either
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules