4649 9 2019-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fificap
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55531 ft
Japan

Hello,

How do I set sd card storage as data location for photos and videos in DJI Fly for Android?
By default it use the internal memory wich is often full on android. Please give me a solution to use the external SD card of the androis phone.

Thanks,
Philippe
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Mavic Mini. With regards to the SD card concern. May I ask, what is the model of the SD card that you are using? In addition, I will be posting the information for the recommended SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-11-21
Use props
fificap
lvl.2
France

Hi,

It is not an issue with the SD card, i'm talking about DJI Fly application setup that does not allows to use the SD card on android phone as storage for video an photo download and edition.
2019-11-27
Use props
fificap
lvl.2
France

Hi,

It is not an issue with the SD card on the aircraft that works fine to record video and photo (a Sandisk ultra U1) , i'm talking about DJI Fly application setup that does not allows to use the SD card on android phone as storage for video an photo download and edition.
2019-11-27
Use props
Diegofox82
lvl.1

Italy

Hi there, I have the same problem, any updates on the issue?
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_5HAZjgjeq9bv
New
Flight distance : 133691 ft
United States

I am having the same issue
2019-12-4
Use props
guidooswald
New

Switzerland

Same issue!! I get constant messages that my internal phone storage runs full, despite having a large SD card that would be capable of storing all the DJI Fly videos and photos!

Please allow to store temp videos and photos on SD cards and allow the app to run from SD as well. This is a real bummer at the moment....
2020-4-5
Use props
rotoscope66yahoo.com
lvl.1
United States

I keep getting this message (see photo) on the DJI Fly app.  Is this the same issue you are having?
2020-8-19
Use props
rotoscope66yahoo.com
lvl.1
United States

I keep getting this message (see photo) on the DJI Fly app.  Is this the same issue you are having?
2020-8-19
Use props
cornelb
lvl.1

Romania

guidooswald Posted at 2020-4-5 01:03
Same issue!! I get constant messages that my internal phone storage runs full, despite having a large SD card that would be capable of storing all the DJI Fly videos and photos!

Please allow to store temp videos and photos on SD cards and allow the app to run from SD as well. This is a real bummer at the moment....

same problem here
2021-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules