Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M210-Zenmuse X4S/X5S-Zenmuse XTR
944 0 2019-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
malli35998
lvl.3
Flight distance : 432195 ft
United States

For some time now I have unsuccessfully been trying to do some thermal mapping with my DJI M210, a Zenmuse X4S or X5S (Gimbal I) and a Zenmuse XTR (Gimbal II). Individually, all ot the equipment has been updated to the latest firmware and appears to be functioning properly. I am trying to use the latest version of DJI GS Pro for automated flights. I really like this software. It all appears ok but I cannot get the XTR to save images to it's micro-SD card. If I run in dual-gimbal configuration, the XTR will not capture an image. If I run with only the XTR camera mounted on Gimbal II and no camera on Gimbal I, it will act like photos are being captured but there are no photos saved on the micro-SD card.

A couple of questions for the forum.

1. Is there any combination of the M210, X4S/X5S and XTR that has been proven to work properly with GS Pro?
2. Has anyone successfully run this combination using the latest version of DJI Pilot?
3. Any other Mission Planning software that successfully works with this combination?
4. Any suggestions/recommendations that I can try and get this system to work properly?

Thanks!!!
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules