Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature request - Timecode
3492 9 2019-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LGstudio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 638366 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Dear DJI,
please add timecodes in the next firmware update.
I am using my osmo actions as a "hidden" cameras during long events.
It yould be nice if this little wonderful camera had timecode, that would be possible to reset, so I can sync them up with my other cameras.

Your biggest action camera competitor has it. I wish the osmo action had it too.

2019-11-21
Use props
peiter
First Officer
Denmark

When i sync cameras i do it to a audio event, and my software can even do that automatic for multicam recordings.
Unless it is a dashcam i find time/date stamps annoying in footage.
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LGstudio. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for giving your insight with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2019-11-22
Use props
LGstudio
lvl.3
  • >>>
Slovakia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 07:54
Hello and good day LGstudio. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for giving your insight with regards to this matter. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Thank you.
2019-11-24
Use props
LGstudio
lvl.3
  • >>>
Slovakia

peiter Posted at 11-21 15:58
When i sync cameras i do it to a audio event, and my software can even do that automatic for multicam recordings.
Unless it is a dashcam i find time/date stamps annoying in footage.

I am not asking for a visual time stamp on the video. That would be useless. I am asking for a time-code in the metadata which can be reset and synchronized with other cameras.
2019-11-24
Use props
peiter
First Officer
Denmark

Aaa yes that could be nice, i was not even thinking that could be done in the meta data, though i know other things can be crammed in there just fine.
Not even aware if my software support that.
Then again it is very rare i deal with multi camera footage, and if i do it is hardware synced cameras, So xxx seconds into a video from camera A is the same for camera B, so all i have to do is drop the 2 cameras onto 2 lines, and then go back and forth between them in the editing.
I haven't tried to use the multi camera sync to audio, just know it is there.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome LGstudio. If you have any other request, inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-11-24
Use props
djiuser_jE2PeEGcyn4x
New

France

hello
it will be fine  : a timecode in the metadata !!!!
also very usefull for me .
please DJI in the next firmware
2021-2-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

With CYberlink and Magix the  programs we can edit  it in Multicam.

Untitled.png
2021-2-1
Use props
djiuser_ARaoQRG0TQCc
New

India

How To Find Hidden Cameras Using Mobile Phone use a camera detection app: There are several apps available on both Android and iOS that claim to be able to detect hidden cameras using your phone's camera and flashlight. Some popular options include Hidden Camera Detector and Hidden Camera Detector - Anti Spy Cam thecyberexpress .com

2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules