4382 14 2019-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lolik12345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256493 ft
  • >>>
Israel

HI to all  !!carefull with transmission channel change mannualy there are 2 modes  AUTO and Manual Channel select option . if you change to highest channel, Remote will disconnect and never be able to link or relink Remote to Aircraft any more .
this is a HIdden Bug that kills your Mavic mini.
this happend to me  and got new Mavic Mini from Dji customer service, but as I didnt know what was the cause to the problem i made this change on the New Mavic mini again
and surprize!  this Mavic Mini died also.
i hope that DJi will solve this soon
So on this sunday i will go back with my 2nd dead Mavic Mini to Diji custumer Service and try to simulate same problem at Dji service Lab.

After investigating this is what happened:
If  enter transmission settings at dji fly app  and change from Auto to Manual then change wifi channel to highest channel the wifi connection will restart that is all no more connection  no link to drone paring will not find the dronesome times dji fly can show more then 13 channels of 2.4 ghz  channels 149,153,157,161,165 this channes ar for 5.8ghz if you chose one of this channels manualy you will kill the communicaton with the air craft. i think its depended on GPS reseption and how noisy is 2.4ghz to get  the upper list.
when its already happened your RC is ok the Air crafts communication dammaged . to know if that is the case press and hold power button for paring , normally reaction will beep once and battery  leds on AC start to cyceling one after one till paring sacsessful . when you no more able to pare there will be one beep but no battery led cyceling .
if so thee is a problem only with the Air Craft.

Please if any one alse faced this BUG let me know in comments.........

2019-11-22
Use props
Hawcara
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10856 ft
United Kingdom

So should you leave it on auto?
2019-11-22
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
  • >>>
Israel

Hawcara Posted at 11-22 11:52
So should you leave it on auto?

do not alter at all leave it as is. if you change channel manually  it can harm  your drone .
wait till Dji will response to this problem or will fix it . do not take a risk.
may be its fcc ce depended i do not know and ill not test or risk more  Devices.
2019-11-22
Use props
fans1d326e73
New
Flight distance : 13973 ft
Israel

Lolik12345 Posted at 11-22 15:56
do not alter at all leave it as is. if you change channel manually  it can harm  your drone .
wait till Dji will response to this problem or will fix it . do not take a risk.
may be its fcc ce depended i do not know and ill not test or risk more  Devices.

My mavic mini controller died on me too
But I didn’t do the transmission change.
How do you do this?
2019-11-22
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
  • >>>
Israel

fans1d326e73 Posted at 11-22 23:07
My mavic mini controller died on me too
But I didn’t do the transmission change.
How do you do this?

if you enter transmission settings at dji fly app  and change from Auto to Manual then change wifi channel to highest channel the wifi connection will restart that is all no more connection  no link to drone paring will not find the dronesome times dji fly can show more then 13 channels of 2.4 ghz  channels 149,153,157,161,165 this channes ar for 5.8ghz if you chose one of this channels manualy you will kill the communicaton with the air craft. i think its depended on GPS reseption and how noisy is 2.4ghz to get  the upper list.
when its already happened your RC is ok the Air crafts communication dammaged . to know if that is the case press and hold power button for paring , normally reaction will beep once and battery  leds on AC start to cyceling one after one till paring sacsessful . when you no more able to pare there will be one beep but no battery led cyceling .
if so thee is a problem only with the Air Craft.

2019-11-23
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
  • >>>
Israel

Lolik12345 Posted at 11-23 11:25
if you enter transmission settings at dji fly app  and change from Auto to Manual then change wifi channel to highest channel the wifi connection will restart that is all no more connection  no link to drone paring will not find the drone

may be paring problem from the beginning but  no need for new mavic to pair its paired from factory .
may be its paired bot there is a communication problem it can be that only rc channel changed and no chage happened on drone from that point if there is channel difference will not connect.
2019-11-23
Use props
fansb693f9b6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11673 ft
Israel

That is exactly what happened to my drone, now pairing will not blink the lights on the bottom of the drone.
Will Dji share a firmware update throughout Assist 2 for fixing this issue, i bought it abroad so there is no service for me
2020-2-3
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Wondering if it's country specific since you're both from IL

Fingers crossed.
2020-2-3
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
  • >>>
Israel

All CE countries  I think  . Till version 1.0.3 .i think from version 1.0.4 this will not happen anymore. Version update may fix that but I cant test .
2020-2-3
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
  • >>>
Israel

fansb693f9b6 Posted at 2-3 08:30
That is exactly what happened to my drone, now pairing will not blink the lights on the bottom of the drone.
Will Dji share a firmware update throughout Assist 2 for fixing this issue, i bought it abroad so there is no service for me
Dji warenty  showld be world wide check with local service at Benda Magnetics .or contact Dji Service to check if you can get service from your local dji Representative.  Last solution send the aircraft only to Dji for replacement.
2020-2-3
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
  • >>>
Israel

m80116 Posted at 2-3 16:52
Wondering if it's country specific since you're both from IL

Fingers crossed.

All CE countries  I think  . Till version 1.0.3 .i think from version 1.0.4 this will not happen anymore. Version update may fix that but I cant test .
2020-2-3
Use props
lcs88
New

Malaysia

so sad, my MM also facing same problem,  keep
2020-2-5
Use props
lcs88
New

Malaysia

lcs88 Posted at 2-5 22:20
so sad, my MM also facing same problem,  keep

AC indicator keep showing red and greed solid light, and no response to mavic assistant 2
2020-2-5
Use props
fansb693f9b6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11673 ft
Israel

Lolik12345 Posted at 2-3 23:45
Dji warenty  showld be world wide check with local service at Benda Magnetics .or contact Dji Service to check if you can get service from your local dji Representative.  Last solution send the aircraft only to Dji for replacement.

I took it to Benda, they checked and after 5 min said that this problem can't be fixed by them and the drone should be replaced
After consulting Dji support, they confirmed that the warranty in NOT worldwide. So they can't order Benda to replace it for me. They only said i can send it back to the store i bought it in when i was in Greece. I tried to speak with the store, their english is so bad they didn't understand what i need so i am stuck with a new Combo kit and a drone that i never flew, even once. So i am out of luck. Do not buy abroad.....
2020-2-6
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
  • >>>
Israel

fansb693f9b6 Posted at 2-6 02:12
I took it to Benda, they checked and after 5 min said that this problem can't be fixed by them and the drone should be replaced
After consulting Dji support, they confirmed that the warranty in NOT worldwide. So they can't order Benda to replace it for me. They only said i can send it back to the store i bought it in when i was in Greece. I tried to speak with the store, their english is so bad they didn't understand what i need so i am stuck with a new Combo kit and a drone that i never flew, even once. So i am out of luck. Do not buy abroad.....
Did you tryed to update firmware via dji assistent 2 for mavic to ver 1.0.4
2020-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules