Fly Spots
2728 7 2019-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

I have some Fly Spots on my spectacles.

Nah, just messin'. Is there any chance of getting some 'Fly Spots' closer than 'Heilan Pegasus Water City', which my DJI Fly app informs me is 8988.7km away? It would be a great feature if it was localised, not so much in another continent.
2019-11-22
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I agree. Any way to try this off or have it identify current location?
2019-11-22
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

djicheaha Posted at 11-22 20:22
Yes, I agree. Any way to try this off or have it identify current location?

I thought I had it cracked. I noticed it had a 'Search Area' button, so I shrunk the map, moved it to North America and hit 'Search Area' and got no hits. The only area of the world it works is China. It also says 'Beta' so I'm guessing it's a work in progress. I look forward to its implementation, globally.

It would be great if it connected to a User database that could take contributions from local pilots.

2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Knapweed. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention.  Significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers for the new DJI Mavic Mini in the future firmware releases. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-23
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 07:55
Hello and good day Knapweed. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have shared with us. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention.  Significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers for the new DJI Mavic Mini in the future firmware releases. Thank you for your support.

Thank you, you're welcome.
2019-11-23
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 07:55

Thank you. We look forward to improvements.
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Knapweed Posted at 11-23 08:56
Thank you, you're welcome.

It is always my pleasure Knapweed. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assists you.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djicheaha Posted at 11-23 09:01
Thank you. We look forward to improvements.

You are very much welcome djicheaha. Have a safe and a happy flying always. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules