DJI Flight Simulator and Mavic Ai
1026 2 2019-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slickman
lvl.1

United States

I have been trying to get my windows 10 system to see the controller so I can use it with flight simulator.  I installed the USB driver setup that was in the flight sim directory but no change.  What am I doing wrong?  I'm using a new Mavic Air controller, I have installed flight sim and DJI assistant.  
2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day slickman. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you  for reaching out. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently on the DJI Flight Simulator. You may refer to this information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing. Thank you for your support.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator
Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free
Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free
Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free
2019-11-23
Use props
slickman
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-23 06:41
Hello and good day slickman. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you  for reaching out. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently on the DJI Flight Simulator. You may refer to this information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing. Thank you for your support.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

I have the highest system that you require.  I have been trying to get this setup to work for days and with no luck.  I just spent close to $1000 on a new gaming system to use this and I'm no further along than I was days ago.  I have a Mavic Air controller and I can't get windows 10 (or 7 or even my laptop) to see this controller.  The flight sim still does not see it.  According to the specs of the flight sim the mavic air controller is supported.  I have tried installing the USB drivers that are in the DJI directory with windows in the mode to allows unsigned drivers So, how can DJI help??
2019-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules