Mavic Mini issues wont let you fly
8706 39 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leokfouri
lvl.1
Brazil

I've just received my mavic mini bought from amazon. Box was in perfect condition.
Once i've stared the drone i was asked by the software to update it and i did it with success.
When trying to fly appers the messagens tha IMU needs do be calibrated, GPS module error, Gimbal unable to connect and etc.. (codes 40012, 30050, 30047, 30049, 30007).
Tryed to use the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic to solve the issues without sucess.
Need help to solve the issues and start using the drone.

Thanks

Screenshot

Screenshot
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Leokfouri, we are terribly sorry for the troubles with the drone, this is never the experience we want you to have with our product, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in for the replacement service, our repair center will help you out. Once the case is created, please keep us updated here, thank you.
2019-11-23
Use props
leokfouri
lvl.1
Brazil

Case created 2446704. Waiting for response and a service center in Brazil to urgently exchange the product.
2019-11-23
Use props
leokfouri
lvl.1
Brazil

2446704 Case number
2019-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for the ticket number, our support has replied to the email, please check and keep us updated via email.
2019-11-24
Use props
leokfouri
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-24 21:16
Thanks for the ticket number, our support has replied to the email, please check and keep us updated via email.

I’m waiting the instructions. Also i want to replace it in Brazil and they say it’s not possible.
Can’t agree, a new product and all this problems... difficult to deal with it.... I do not recommend to anyone to buy released items from dji.
2019-11-25
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may have had a lemon, I've had great luck with their products, but their support is lacking!
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

leokfouri Posted at 11-25 16:13
I’m waiting the instructions. Also i want to replace it in Brazil and they say it’s not possible.
Can’t agree, a new product and all this problems... difficult to deal with it.... I do not recommend to anyone to buy released items from dji.

Upon checking the serial number of your drone, it is an EU version, we do not provide the global warranty current, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have informed the team to reply to the email of the guidance as soon as possible, please check later, thank you.
2019-11-27
Use props
fans430ed193
New

United States

omg! i have the same issue
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans430ed193 Posted at 11-30 08:02
omg! i have the same issue

We are so sorry to hear you have the same problem, please refer to my post in 2# and contact our support team for further assistance.
2019-12-3
Use props
tboniasty
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 04:39
We are so sorry to hear you have the same problem, please refer to my post in 2# and contact our support team for further assistance.

Same here. Have to send it back to reseller. Problems occured after ugprading to 01.00.0300.
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tboniasty Posted at 12-7 02:47
Same here. Have to send it back to reseller. Problems occured after ugprading to 01.00.0300.

Sorry to hear that, hope your reseller will help get it solved.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_MEng8h8Xqhiz
lvl.1
Panama

Same problem here.

Opened the  box, updated, and got the same errors.

Pls some help
2019-12-24
Use props
TGabriele
New
Flight distance : 515 ft
United States

I have the same errors too.  This is only the second time I've tried to use it and now I have to send it in?  Not a good look.
2019-12-24
Use props
djiuser_IQ8cUCNQOY3H
New

United States

Same problem here! Can you help me please
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_IQ8cUCNQOY3H
New

United States

flokrates Posted at 12-26 03:39
I have exactly the same issue, my brand-new Mavic Mini is now kind of useless after the firmware update, at least I don’t know how to continue:

I ordered my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo directly from DJI on the day it was released (30th of Oct. 2019). It arrived on the 19th of Nov. 2019. I waited until Christmas 24th  to unwrap & unpack it for doing the first flight during Christmas holidays, as it should be my personal Christmas present.

The same happened to me!  this christmas present became a nightmare
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_sreIDwAQ28ek
New

Austria

I have the Same issue and same errors. Have created a Ticket nie i will see what happens.
2019-12-28
Use props
Fx110
New

Austria

I had the same errors, texted the support and they told me that I have to send it to them to get it fixed...  
2019-12-28
Use props
fans75fd9f91
New

Germany

Hello, I got errors after the update. My drone only flys in ati mode and barely finds a gps signal in spots it used to fly without problems. Its drifting like crazy. Tried to recalibrate the compas but nothing helps. Please help.
2019-12-31
Use props
fans75fd9f91
New

Germany

Hello my Mavic Mini acts like crazy since the update. Can't find enough satellites and keeps drifting like crazy in spots it had no problems before. I get a lot of gps errors and already calibrated the compas but it's still acting like crazy. Please help.
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_4MusYY7yAl82
New
Chile

Compre un dji mavick mini no deja despegar de tanto errores que presenta el equipo de calibración, GPS, barómetro todo. E intentado muchas veces y nada
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_4MusYY7yAl82
New
Chile

Compre un dji mavick mini no deja despegar de tanto errores que presenta el equipo de calibración, GPS, barómetro todo. E intentado muchas veces y nada
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_MEng8h8Xqhiz Posted at 2019-12-24 11:44
Same problem here.

Opened the  box, updated, and got the same errors.

I am sorry to read on the issue and the late reply. If you got the exact error messages, it is suggested sending in the unit for service. Please contact the dealer or start an online service request at our web https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, we'll help to get it resolved.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TGabriele Posted at 2019-12-24 13:55
I have the same errors too.  This is only the second time I've tried to use it and now I have to send it in?  Not a good look.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, with these error messages, please kindly send in so we can help. Any assistance needed during the service, please kindly let me know, I will do my best to help.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IQ8cUCNQOY3H Posted at 2019-12-26 18:17
Same problem here! Can you help me please

I am sorry about the issue, please kindly refer to my comment on 2#, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans75fd9f91 Posted at 2019-12-31 15:54
Hello, I got errors after the update. My drone only flys in ati mode and barely finds a gps signal in spots it used to fly without problems. Its drifting like crazy. Tried to recalibrate the compas but nothing helps. Please help.

Hi there, could you please provide a screenshot of the error messages that you got? I'll confirm it.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4MusYY7yAl82 Posted at 1-2 20:09

I am sorry about the issue, could you please provide a screenshot of the error messages that you got in the app as well? Thank you.
2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_sreIDwAQ28ek
New

Austria

I had the Same issued and after update to newest firmware 1.000.400 the errors are solved and my drone worked fine.
2020-1-6
Use props
arian_srf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51358 ft
Iran

Hi
some how I have your problem , I was flying in snow , Extreme fog in mountains ( first time in fog ) , as usual it said low gps be careful , high altitude ( I had 5 or 6 flies there before ) every thing was normal .
it was the first fly after the firmware update 1.0.0.4 , so as soon as it took off , It went up 7 or 8 meters the nstarted to land slowly ( I think it was due to fog ) so I tried couple of times and it slowly landed on snow ( a little snow at the bottom and sd card was wet so I dried the sd card and it said the IMU needs do be calibrated, GPS module error, Gimbal unable to connect and etc.. (codes 40012, 30050, 30047, 30049, 30007) .
so with the drone in my hand started filming ( didn't want to fly in that condintion ) . the gimbal was working  and tilting . after the 10 min gimbal was not working so I turned the drone off .
it has been 4 days .
I tried to recalibrate THE Compass calibration is not working , when I press calibrate it does nothing .
i calibrated the IMU ( but after restart the error will come back .)
the gimbal calibration will stuck on 10%
i dont know its a software problem or hardware !? cause it landed ok ! and every thing looked ok .
P.N : the gimbal is moving at drone start . its ok .
i get the gps satellites so I think its ok .
compass is a different part from gps and imu ? could it be broken ? where is it located ? is there a way to reset to factory settings ?
i tried to downgrade to 1.0.0.2 , but the problem still remains .
would appreciate any help . thanks .
2020-1-24
Use props
arian_srf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51358 ft
Iran

have the same problem , let me know how you fixed it what was the issue
2020-1-24
Use props
clevercard
lvl.1

United States

Same problem with a Mavic Pro 2! Run away from DJI products!
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_PTWZSgE60HU3
New
Spain

Please I have same trouble. Just bought it for a trip and now I have all this errors that doesn’t allowed me to take off. I’m the end I’m going for the holidays without it. If someone can tell me how to solve it please let me know
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PTWZSgE60HU3 Posted at 2-8 14:58
Please I have same trouble. Just bought it for a trip and now I have all this errors that doesn’t allowed me to take off. I’m the end I’m going for the holidays without it. If someone can tell me how to solve it please let me know

Hi, I am sorry about the issue, if you got the very same error message as the OP's, please kindly refer to my comment on 2#, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-2-9
Use props
djiuser_AC2c1fxxvqUX
New

Italy

Same error from Italy
2020-2-21
Use props
djiuser_uCs5tRWVzncU
New
Poland

Same.
New Mavic Mini unboxed today here in Poland. After configure DJI FLY app on my iPhone SE, full charging both:  controller and the drone - started both.
Connections OK but Preflight Check long list with errors - not possible to use the product just after the purchase....
- Gimbal unable to connect. Repairs required. Contact DJI Support for assistance (Code 40012)
- IMU calibration required. Calibrate IMU (Code: 30050)
and additionaly: GPS signal weak. Positioning accuracy affected. Fly with caution (30049), Barometer Initialisation failed. Restart aircraft 30047, No GP signal. Unable to hover. Fly with caution 30007

What I have tried but without success:
- of course I have tried to click Start button in the FLY app to start IMU Calibration process - this button is working ... only when the aircraft is disconnected (some message about reconnecting aircraft). But it doesn't work when needed - not possible to start IMU calibration.
- after installing Assitant  2 for Mavic on my PC I found that it's possible to downgrade from 01.00.0400 version to 01.00.0300 version ------ same situation, IMU calibration error still present
- again firmware upgrade back to 01.00.0400 - same situation.

I have sent email to DJI service support today, but for me it's really not fair. I am choosing DJI Drone not to keep it on my floor with  zero fly hours.

I don't know maybe DJI should verify the firmware version against bug or same in  FLY application version ? I do not believe that the hardware is broken in a new, unboxing package with 0 hours of fly drone..
2020-3-2
Use props
djiuser_rO9XbrBZCwhf
New

Italy

Please resolve this big problem, the same in Italy (error 40012 about the "Gimbal unable to connect"). Not even a first flight. Inform the community that would want to buy Mavic Mini, a lot of people are angry. COMMUNICATE OFFICIALLY THIS PROBLEM BECAUSE IS CORRECT, AND RESOLVE IT.
all this makes a terrible experience of waiting and frustration.
2020-3-25
Use props
kostis
New

Greece

Me too the same problem,I just received the drone today and all day trying to fix it! This is unacceptable.Also spoke with an “expert” and nothing changed! Do something!
2020-4-21
Use props
kostis
New

Greece

*the Exact problems with #35
2020-4-21
Use props
djiuser_NrDByLWDuX2q
New

Netherlands

Same here, after updat error code, and gimbal unable to connect. Maybe it is an idea that you make sure the updates are good before you put them out. € 500,- is a lot some people. Can i do some sort of hard reset to go back to factory settings and then i will wait for a better update. This is not good for the dji brand name.
Please help
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_NrDByLWDuX2q Posted at 5-15 12:18
Same here, after updat error code, and gimbal unable to connect. Maybe it is an idea that you make sure the updates are good before you put them out. € 500,- is a lot some people. Can i do some sort of hard reset to go back to factory settings and then i will wait for a better update. This is not good for the dji brand name.
Please help

Hi there, sorry for the late response and the trouble with the gimbal, what is the error message and error code? May we have a screenshot of it?
2020-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules