1085 5 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davedog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162280 ft
United States

Hello all!

I finally tracked down a Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 to upgrade from my OG Phantom 4 (2016). LOVE the upgraded camera on this thing. What I don't like is how harshly the auto braking works. It's so harsh that when I fly the drone sideways and let off the sticks the gimble doesn't quite keep up with the sudden stop and there is a small jerk. Even when I try to gradually slow down the braking is quite harsh, and harsh enough to cause that small camera jerk on sideways flight. I have found many videos and posts of people with this same issue. I am on the latest firmware. I have tried turning the braking sensitivity all the way down, but it doesn't appear to make any difference (actually I see no difference when ANY of the sensitivity settings are altered). Is there any way around this? Or are we stuck with this issue indefinitely? Thanks for any info.

2019-11-23
Use props
iamjustjohn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 995600 ft
United States

I've had a Phantom 4 V 2.0 since release and have never experienced a harsh braking scenario you describe. Even if I'm flying full speed and let the stick I see no noticeable jerking of the camera. Sometimes you'll get props in the frame but to eliminate that I often try to fly at a slower speed or ease my speed down by gradually releasing on the stick.
2019-11-24
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Braking can be adjusted in APP......look it up.

Randy
2019-11-24
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you have that camera issue, slower braking will not resolve it, deffo not turning or flying sideways side of it, I have the P4P and mine does it when turning right, but never left.
2019-11-24
Use props
davedog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162280 ft
United States

adjusting the breaking has zero affect on flight. it's like it ignores the setting all together.
2019-12-30
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

News on german Forum too
https://www.kopter-support.de/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3569
2020-1-2
Use props
Advanced