Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Data Center
5818 3 2019-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StubbornSwiss
First Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

Greetings!

From the home screen of the DJI Fly app, I hit Profile > More > and it brings me to the Flight Data Center, with a log of all my flights.

1/ Is it possible to change the units of measure from decimal to imperial (from meters to feet)?

2/ Can I view this information on any of the DJI websites?

Thanks!

2019-11-23
Use props
StubbornSwiss
First Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

....... and that should have been the DJI Fly app.

And now I see the edit button.

Just too excited after my first outdoor flights  

2019-11-23
Use props
Jollyroger Hobbies
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17392 ft
United States

I too am looking to have this changed. I sent an E-mail to tech support as I belive this is a bug that needs addressed. This is what I sent them:

Mavic Mini/Dji Fly App

For you next Software/Firmware update, can you change the imperial/metric settings to accommodate the entire app and not just the height/distance? I am on the Android platform and as of now, when I change the setting to Imperial, it only makes the Height/Distance in the lower left corner change to Imperial. All the flight data is still in Metric. When I click the battery status, it displays the temperature in Celsius only. No option to Fahrenheit. With the ability to change to Imperial, I wish this option would change too.

Also, when I click the map in the lower left corner, I have no option to select Hybrid, Satellite or street map. It just displays the street map only. Bug in the Android version?

Thank you,

P.S. I would love for you to add Active Track at sometime in the future though I'm pretty sure you have no intention on this endeavor. However it would be great to have.

(I forgot to mention the Log being in metric)
2019-11-24
Use props
Jollyroger Hobbies
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17392 ft
United States

Still no word from DJI......
2019-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules